Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume (48786 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos) / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by ukaface(f): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Money heist my fav!!
I love you Denver

They try...
P.s:::you guys should just do the scene of ' raining naira'
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by shogsman(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

How many Spanish series produced wholly by Spain can you compare to money heist?

None.

It is like saying the highly rated Narcos a story of Pablo Escobar is Mexican when it was funded by American dollars and owned by an American companym

All the producers of money heist are Spanish and it was produced in Madrid, you have to understand that Vancouver is not an american company and it's biggest work is money heist and Vancouver Spain is their biggest branch,so I don't know where you think Hollywood comes in.
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by slimjosh231(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2019
post=83206992:
All work and no play make UNIBEN Accounting students dull students.

They cannot come and kill themselves with daily calculations! cheesy

Have fun guys!

They rocked it wells, just like the Original below......
Very nice enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by Fweshspice(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Mariangeles:

Creepy if you ask me... grin
I tell u bro
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by RTSC: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2019
shogsman:

All the producers of money heist are Spanish and it was produced in Madrid, you have to understand that Vancouver is not an american company and it's biggest work is money heist and Vancouver Spain is their biggest branch,so I don't know where you think Hollywood comes in.
And yet NETFLIX owns the series.

I guess Netflix must be Spanish.
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by Nmezor(f): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Kool
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by penguinpikin: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2019
I've started telling my kids education alone wont make them great. All these University with cramped students. I pity what we will become soon. Every graduate is a potential crook. na dis one go be cashier then loot or sell private data to the underworld
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by bizhop01: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2019
The are practicing on how the will rob the bank

1 Like

Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by fucc12: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

It’s a deal guy
Vancouver produced the series
Netflix are the ones streaming it
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by uuzba(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2019
simplelex:
Dope
They look so lean, like they're not eating well.
See one with shoe without socks, like Mickey mouse leg

Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by shogsman(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

I guess you don't know the difference between distribution, ownership and production, I guess Netflix owns figurine,lion heart and a couple thousands movies on Netflix too.
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by shogsman(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2019
fucc12:

It’s a deal guy
Vancouver produced the series
Netflix are the ones streaming it
He obviously don't know the difference between ownership and rights.
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by Roon9(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
post=83210681:

Are they future robbers?
Just imagine rubbish.
Why not simply shut up if you have nothing reasonable to type?
Knocks

Baba stop quoting me.. You reason like a 2 year old. Heard your suya spot in abj has been earmarked for destruction. So sad your paymasters have turned on a rat like you
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by Roon9(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
A305:
Creative eventhough not originality. But wait, this Faculty Twin LT2 at the background still remains as I left it. No painting, No maintenance work. Chai Uniben. Una dey fall my hand. See a CHEAP deal auto mobil down below.

The only thing that has changed in Uniben is the cost of transportation and food. Everyother thing remained the same
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by Roon9(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]

Mk e no dey talk na
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by Pearlyakin(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Duchessree:
wow... this is so cool...
money heist is one of my favorite series that is after GOT smiley and into the badlands... when watching money heist every episode keeps me on edge, the tension i had ehn was too much grin, and i also love the song "Bella ciao"
Do you want some Denver type of laugh cheesy grin
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by SavageResponse(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
happybee:
See those two commenters above me...
undecided

What they said is true! grin
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by urahara(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Duchessree:
wow... this is so cool...
money heist is one of my favorite series that is after GOT smiley and into the badlands... when watching money heist every episode keeps me on edge, the tension i had ehn was too much grin, and i also love the song "Bella ciao"

Is into the Badlands that interesting ?
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by renewable1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
My Alma mater!
2 times Alumnus of great UNIBEN is no beans. grin

8 hours electricity daily guaranteed with our 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by Godmademan(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's obvious that their aim of studying accounting is to use fraud in commiting heists.
People think you are mad but na lie. Your sense na full current
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by Duchessree(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
urahara:

Is into the Badlands that interesting ?

Yes, it is smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by samorobo: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lazy yoot grin
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by issylarry(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

It is produced and owned by NETFLIX, a Hollywood company.

Shooting in Spain using Spanish actors does not make it Spanish.

There are other Hollywood series shot in different countries like Mexico, Brazil, isreal, India using the local actors of those countries.

It is still Hollywood. That is why the quality of those series is high.
Abeg m lookin for d four..because d 3 shudnt end dt way
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by Gentlesoul96(m): 12:46am On Oct 18, 2019
Go and start ur ican immediately and forget about this rubbish
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by medolab90(m): 1:22am On Oct 27, 2019
shogsman:
This series made me delve into Spanish series and I can say authoritatively that they are on par with Hollywood, watching locked up now,it is amazing, as for this students if looting of how already empty treasury is their aim they will all get an extra year.

Sorry bro where are downloading the locked up from would like to try it wink
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by TheMainMan: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2019
issylarry:

Abeg m lookin for d four..because d 3 shudnt end dt way
season 4 is not yet out... Maybe jan
Re: 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume by issylarry(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2019
TheMainMan:
season 4 is not yet out... Maybe jan
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu / Hilarious Final Year Sign Out: Check Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.