Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) (42849 Views)

Wike Pledges N5m Monthly FFS For Fire Trucks Maintenance / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
They left office with him

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by LongDay: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
H
Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Africonji: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
Willie Obiano has totally bastardize the sterling legacy of good governance that Okwute handed to him. He will not go Scott free for this betrayal of the people's trust, Mark my words.

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
The trucks were sent to Benin Replubic, Cameroon and Ghana..

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Florian90: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Those firetrucks were for that administration.

But wait.
Isn't it a shame that despite having River Niger, a petrol tanker caughut fire in Onitsha and could not be put off?

I think it is a shame that the youths who devote their energy asslicking IPOB could not channel the energy to fetch water from River Niger to save goods and properties?

Why couldn't those religiously overzealous traders who lock up by 12noon to observe mass pray for rain to be sent down to douse the flames?

Why are we stupid at times when we need to be wise?ee tire me oo

Why?
Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
No be for Naija, they ve been sold out already Useless Leaders undecided

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Im sure theyve broken down.....

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

But wait.
Isn't it a shame that despite having River Niger, a petrol tanker caught fire in Onitsha and could not be put off?

I think it is a shame that the youths who devote their energy asslicking IPOB could not channel the energy to fetch water from River Niger to save goods and properties?

Why couldn't those religiously overzealous traders who lock up by 12noon to observe mass pray for rain to be sent down to douse the flames?

Why are we stupid at times when we need to be wise?

Why?

To be very candid with you, no iota of sense in what you put up there. Better luck next time

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by MexManuel(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

But wait.
Isn't it a shame that despite having River Niger, a petrol tanker caught fire in Onitsha and could not be put off?

Why?

Muntu!
Water no dey quench wild fire.

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Actions should have consequences, the victims should sue the state government and the fire department should witness a substantial overhaul, before you tell me that the victims should have had fire extinguishers,sprinklers and shit know that this fire was way out of countrol,it is the sole responsibility of the fire department .

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Gudguyz(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Nothing seem to be working in Nigeria.

For ur epileptic power solutions.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar.Pls click on my profile for contact details.Thanks
Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Conceptman: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Those bus must have been sold out by someone And repainted. Government will buy tools and machines but will refuse to pay those that will operate them, who will operate them when they are not being paid ?

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by slimjosh231(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

But wait.

Why?
Just the same way you are been stupid instead of been Wise right now.

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Cantonese: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2019
donstan18:
All those trucks were hired to deceive the gullible.

Exactly. The gullible like you.
Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Asifiwe(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2019
They are being sold at Alaba international by our brothers

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by danot1030: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2019
Peter Obi is nothing but a lier and a scam, someone like Peter Obi can only be celebrated in Igbo land because they like lies and propaganda

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2019
Apeshy101:
Down the memory lane, on some occasions, former governor of Anambra state , Mr Peter Obi launched many fire fighting vehicles in the state.

The present government in the state inherited them but never has been used since the inception of the present government of Willie Obiano.

Findings by News9naija revealed that the Delta State Fire service has on 3 different occasions come to rescue lives from horrible fire incidents in Anambra State.

Could it be that the fire fighting trucks donated by Peter Obi are no longer in use as a result of poor maintenance?

Share your opinions in the comment section below.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/10/16/fact-check-where-are-the-fire-trucks-donated-by-peter-obi-photos/

He didn't donate those, he procured them with state funds. Stop kissing politicians assês.

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2019
grin Chai, Ndi baayi
Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by realestniggah: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2019
The fire department have a huge question to answer because this is a huge disgrace

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Proffdada: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
J111333:
Honestly, your comments disgust me.
I know sarcasm when I see one but your insensitivity and stvp1dity know no bounds. undecided

Back to the topic. Obiano should tender a public apology for failing on his duties. An inferno raging for two hours, two fvckING hours without a single state fire truck shows a high level of incompetence on the part of the Governor. sad
the main question should have been are the roads pliable?
Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Orjioorji:
as if we don't know that Buhari was behind this attack, since he took over power this is the second time in the same onitsha.using his terrorist northern brothers .

grin Sacasm central?
Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Its a pity. Delta even had to deploy their fire fighting trucks. Imcompetence of the anambra govt.

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Anambralstson

Your attention is needed here
Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
because it was a political stunt that was not followed through on

it is not enough to build a fires station and buy some trucks
you must have a trained fire service
you must constantly maintain your trucks
you must constantly train your officers
you must put in case infrastructure that can allow quick deployment of trucks [eg lagos brt lane]
in the end na for show.
does anambra actually have an office or commissioner that has fire fighting and safety as part of his portfolio?

MexManuel:

Muntu!
Water no dey quench wild fire.

he is actually right. you can buy a mobile fire pump which would draw water from any nearby body of water.

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by nakaman: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
them dey even pay them?

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by globemoney: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Africonji:
Willie Obiano has totally bastardize the sterling legacy of good governance that Okwute handed to him. He will not go Scott free for this betrayal of the people's trust, Mark my words.
Africonji shut up grin

Obiano has retired the fake Chinese man from politics and Ndi Anambra are very happy

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by midnighter(f): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2019
No water! Mmiri adiro

Theyre supposed to get the director of the fire service and ask him what actually happened... is Ogbuefi Obiano a firefighter

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Citizen0(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2019
In a civilised nations, the governor supposed to step down. Cause he failed to secure of his fundamental obligations, which is lives and properties. But I forgot, we are in Nigeria.

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by MARKone(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
I am glad that people still reason with their brains. Even the waste disposal trucks he bought all packed up after commissioning due to knocked engines. Peter Obi was a fraudster who managed to find himself in government.

You are densce oga, Peter obi bought trucks, is it Peter obi that will come and service the trucks as at when due, he has been out of office for 6 years, and Willie and crew did not deem if fit to site a well functioning fire service dept close to all these markets in Onitsha, or even have a dedicated water hydrant sited at these markets. We don't have a government that is the honest truth.

Re: Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos) by Euegene100001: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2019
The truth is see this country the east is by far the worst places to live in I’m not from the west but have served in the east .The average Igbo man is a greedy person.Can u imagine house agent wanting me to pay 150,000 naira for showing me a shop to rent in owerri that after paying 250,000 naira for the store.Lol.Igbo I hail una

Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars / Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH