Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life (24389 Views)

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Solsix(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Deported.

they were Saved from an apocalypse waiting to happen

They are the lucky ones
Funny you
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Jesuspikin8: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2019
It's like getting flushed from a toilet

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2019
mbahdi:
Nothing wey man pikin no go hear.even Nigeria dey deport?
What's the fascinating thing here to miss or envy, useless people

You are daft. Take it from me.

It is people like you who treat foreigners or people with skin colour like gods that have left us where we are. Sad part is we now have fo*ls like you in our government who treat everything foreign as special.

The sooner you start using that nonsense between your ears that you call a brain the better for you. Now get out of here before I blow my f**king top, ass#ole!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Thank God deport them all.
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Deported.

They are the lucky ones
So what then are they doing in Nigeria? too many stuipd idiots on Nl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Kwanza: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2019
FrLukas:

Just like that? No offence?

The deportees, who allegedly attempted to undermine national security, were also banned from returning to the country for life.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-deports-seven-koreans-bans-them-for-life/amp/

September 13
Valweezy
400billionman
OakconsultNG
Huncho19
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2019
They probably work for these Chinese businesses. The Chinese like to hire North Koreans because they are very ready to accept very low wages. Sometimes, way below half of what a Chinese labourer or worker would accept. You'll find them everywhere from Chinese fishing boats to Chinese factories abroad. The North Korean government supplies the Chinese regularly with their citizens as a former of slave labour .

Their salaries are then sent back home to their government in North Korea and the government uses a large chunk of it for certain purposes in furtherance of the goal of the regime.

Lately, it has come to light that the North Koreans are usually given fake documents in order to conceal their identities and enable them work even in foreign countries undetected.

And right now, the US and some other countries are coming to that realisation and they are beginning to raise eyebrows at it.

A typical uninformed Nigerian security architecture would never pick that up that easily. Trust me. The security agencies would look at them and pass them off as "chinese".
Wonder how they got this information now... "international collaboration"

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Kwanza:

The deportees, who allegedly attempted to undermine national security, were also banned from returning to the country for life.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-deports-seven-koreans-bans-them-for-life/amp/

Okay.
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Gvnl(f): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Okay......they were deported we know that niw but why
What was their offense?
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by jamesversion: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2019
Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, even Singaporeans. All na d same face to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2019
post=83210160:

The question is WHY were they all deported?!

Incomplete news!

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by kingarizona1(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2019
post=83210160:

The question is WHY were they all deported?!

Incomplete news!

Asin eh!! I read it up to three times yet u couldn't see the reason. Stupid Journalism, this Country just tire pesin sad angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by IronGalaxy: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
Still a win for them... I mean moving form hell to heaven grin
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by MarianaTrench: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2019
uboma:
The reason for the deporting them was not stated.

Maybe they were caught spying
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Cheryphb: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2019
If you have ever watched Korean films, you will agree with me that one person can play the role of 10 people and you will still find it difficult to spot it. Those deportees will still find their way back using different names. All they need us to restyle their hair/haircuts and look totally different.
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2019
kingarizona1:

Asin eh!! I read it up to three times yet u couldn't see the reason. Stupid Journalism, this Country just tire pesin sad angry angry

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Belteshazzar1: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2019
What's their offence tongue
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by sinceraconcept(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2019
channelads:
I'd love to be deported from Nigeria.

Check my siggy for social media Promotions
to Malawi
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Belteshazzar1: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Look at the way I'm biting my tongue in pronouncing those guys names mtcheeew
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by kleverley(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2019
I had to read the news three times to know why they were deported yet I see nothing.
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Depressed101: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2019
channelads:

Yes please grin grin
you don't know, you don't know what you are asking for grin....
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by lucianohase(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2019
I don almost bite my tongue as I wan pronounce the names of those deported......had to skip the names to know what they did that should warrant such from Naija gov wey no fit deport foreign Fulani heardsmen's.
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by xaggar(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2019
First thing that came to my mind after reading the topic was to LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Question is; who is the subject of the laughter?

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by xaggar(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
jamesversion:
Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, even Singaporeans. All na d same face to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Harrisonwo(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Incomplete news.

On a lighter note, reasons why most of these foreigners especially Asians refuse going back to their country is because Nigeria system is broken down and they can get away with offence committed unlike in their country. And also they feel important because our people worship foreigners. In their country nobody gives a f*ck bout them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Barzinime(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
Most likely those guys were doing illegal activities i.e cyber theft, gun running, oil theft....etc
uboma:
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by mightiersa: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I know Hang Sung Chol and Che Chin Hyok. Their deportation is long overdue. Mr. Hi Ha Ho would soon be deported too.

I know why they are being deported but I won't tell.

Why on earth will they leave Mr Sung Hua Ho out of the deportation list? Is it because he's rich?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Monday60655(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Stop your long story and write up.
What was their offense?
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Egbesu1(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
uboma:
cyber crime, and information theft, na them d do harking
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by askakim(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2019
stupid country, lawless nation, senseless leaders .. u deport a cocaine, drug trafficking Korean without no punishment...minister of interior should be open about what the Korean did to warrant deportation..
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by themanderon: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2019
North Koreans. shey dem wan nuke us ni?
Re: Nigeria Deports 7 Koreans For Life by Jaqenhghar: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Deported.

They are the lucky ones
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) / Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] / Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.