Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nail Gun - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nail Gun (825 Views)

Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Gun-boat / Uvled Nail Gel Dryer Lamp / Shocker stun gun Dealer In Abuja/lagos Nigeria-08035903713 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nail Gun by goodspeed963(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
How to work with nail gun?
Re: Nail Gun by Okaakoko(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Search for tutorials on youtube
Re: Nail Gun by Lmaomen1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
in fact severe nail gun injuries have led to construction worker deaths. ... Research shows that risk of injury is twice as high using “contact” trigger nail guns compared to “sequential” trigger nail guns. Nail gun injuries are responsible for an estimated 37,000 emergency room visits each year.
Re: Nail Gun by larrydan: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hey buddy, what are you exactly interested in? I recently started to read an article and there were telling about safety when we use a nail gun and technique like that. There was talking about the way we have to wear different clothes like hard hats and protective boots. When I read that article about ToolzFinder, I understood the right way I have to use the nail gun, how should I keep it in the hands. If you never kept one in your hands, and you feel insecure like you won't be able to handle it, make sure nobody is around. Anyway, I can say that if you want to use one, don't worry, and trust yourself if you want everything to be fine.
Re: Nail Gun by goodspeed963(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
larrydan:
Hey buddy, what are you exactly interested in? I recently started to read an article and there were telling about safety when we use a nail gun and technique like that. There was talking about the way we have to wear different clothes like hard hats and protective boots. When I read that article about ToolzFinder, I understood the right way I have to use the nail gun, how should I keep it in the hands. If you never kept one in your hands, and you feel insecure like you won't be able to handle it, make sure nobody is around. Anyway, I can say that if you want to use one, don't worry, and trust yourself if you want everything to be fine.
Thanks, man. I hope this helps me)

(1) (Reply)

. / Sold / Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone In Nigeria Iridium Satellite Phone Supplier Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.