Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight (344 Views)

Lose Weight, Manage Diabetes With Ogbono (irvingia Gabonensis) / Slimfast Shakes. Lose Weight And Keep It Off!! / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lose Weight by goodspeed963(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
What I need to eat for lose weight?
Re: Lose Weight by gangbang86: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Veggies, fruits, seeds, nuts, fish, whole grains, and other smart choices loaded with fiber and protein will keep you fuller longer, all while working their nutrient-powered magic. When it comes to healthy eating and weight loss, these plant-based foods loved by registered dietitians have your back.

You will likely lose weight on any diet if you eat less than 910 calories a day. But losing 10 pounds in 3 days is both unlikely and unhealthy. To lose just 1 pound of body fat, you need to reduce your daily calories by about 500 a day for a whole week. That's giving up 3,500 calories over the course of 7 days.
Re: Lose Weight by Lmaomen1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
The common rule "If you want to lose weight do not eat after 18:00" is a myth. In fact, there are foods that not only can be eaten, but should be eaten overnight or during the day if you want to lose weight. The main principle that should guide those who want to lose weight: our body is very painful to react to a hunger strike. Moreover, the lack of nutrients and strict diets may be perceived as a distress signal. When you are hungry, your body immediately switches to energy conservation mode, and instead of spending calories, begins to store them. Seriously, there are a lot of healthy foods that we can surely eat in order to lose weight, and, in fact, it's possible to eat it at night. Eggs, avocados, yogurt and brown rice - is the food that must be in your diet. To be honest, I found it out due to the article about healthy foods that help us Lose Weight, but, I would like to say that rice isn't good to eat at night smiley
Re: Lose Weight by goodspeed963(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lmaomen1:
The common rule "If you want to lose weight do not eat after 18:00" is a myth. In fact, there are foods that not only can be eaten, but should be eaten overnight or during the day if you want to lose weight. The main principle that should guide those who want to lose weight: our body is very painful to react to a hunger strike. Moreover, the lack of nutrients and strict diets may be perceived as a distress signal. When you are hungry, your body immediately switches to energy conservation mode, and instead of spending calories, begins to store them. Seriously, there are a lot of healthy foods that we can surely eat in order to lose weight, and, in fact, it's possible to eat it at night. Eggs, avocados, yogurt and brown rice - is the food that must be in your diet. To be honest, I found it out due to the article about healthy foods that help us Lose Weight, but, I would like to say that rice isn't good to eat at night smiley
hmm, nice looking site

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

THE BENEFITS OF NATURAL SEA SALT...N2,000/1kg Pack...08159267790 / Consider Carefully Before You Choose Adenomyosis Surgery / Your Testimony Will Come With No Stress Ijn ....���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.