Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes (34287 Views)

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Gucciblog: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Nigeria's First Lady, Aisha Buhari on Wednesday apologized to her children and family members and all well-meaning Nigerians over the embarrassment that the leaked videos had caused.

Aisha during a courtesy visit from wives of the Vice President and other principal officers commented on the videos circulating on social media.

Sharing photos of the outing on her official handle, she wrote;

I am happy to have received the wife of the vice president, governors wives, senate president’s wife & senators’ Wives, speaker’s wife & wives of members’ of the house of reps, who paid me a courtesy visit after my return.

I use the opportunity to commend them for the good work they are doing in their various states and in collaboration with my Future Assured program.

I also advise them not to succumb to any form of distraction caused by social media or any form of communication.

I use the opportunity to apologise for the embarrassment I might have caused my children, my immediate family members, well meaning Nigerians and the institution I represent, on the circulated leaked video clip.

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sL4WeHtzk/?igshid=rdjlyttefvhm

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/aso-rock-viral-video-first-lady-aisha-buhari-apologizes/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Gucciblog: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Yankee101: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Dem wan break this woman by force

42 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Nigerianization(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2019
A woman of class.

Nobody will understand what Aisha is going through except you are married to a spouse whose primary concerns are every other person but you.

She is fighting for her marriage
Her family
Her children
Her dementia sufferer of a husband, and
The institution he represents.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by hisgrace090: 1:42am On Oct 17, 2019
I never blame you for once because you're human but blame the girl that has no respect.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by ednut1(m): 4:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Gagged

7 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Alexanity(m): 5:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Space booked, I guess by her emediate family member, she means me too, because if you look at it critically we all one small family in this quntry.
Meanwhile if this reach front page, someone should tell me that I'm Aisha's family member oo, if Aisha was Married to Tafewa Belewa, Nnamdi Azikiwe or Herbert Macaulay, I could have definitely been their son, doctors said my DNA code marched what could have been a product of their union 100%.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by wallex1983(m): 5:07am On Oct 17, 2019
I salute your courage in exposing the Cabalic rot in the rock of Aso.

God will preserve you.

Whoever says you shouldn't come, that's the person you wouldn't meet.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by CrownPrecious(f): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Lol is it not fatima that should have been apologizing?

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 17, 2019
I personally like and respect Aisha as she appears a decent, fair and modern first Lady. This may not sit well with a lot of radical people around her husband and I think this is the real issue because a good look at how PMB has lived his life shows he is a modern, disciplined and tolerant individual who will not likely be a tyrant to his spouse. They should just talk to each other and not allow arrogance, and the machinations of others who have their own agenda, to come between them.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by raker300: 5:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Dear Aisha,

You’re more intelligent than Buhari.

Thanks

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by ursullalinda(f): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2019
Personally I don't see any need for this, rather it should be the other way round. You were fighting a just course..... But if that will make peace to reign.. you did noble

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by PassingShot(m): 5:34am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Nigerianization:
A woman of class.

Nobody will understand what Aisha is going through except you are married to a spouse whose primary concerns are every other person but you.

She is fighting for her marriage
Her family
Her children
Her dementia sufferer of a husband, and
The institution he represents.
[/s]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by PassingShot(m): 5:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Most women behave as if they are solely responsible for the success of their husband. Aisha Buhari would have been worse than Patience Jonathan and Mrs. Yar'Adua if not for the type of person Buhari is.

Fatima Daura also misbehaved by releasing the secretly filmed video of Aisha but we wouldn't know how much torment they had endured in Aisha's hands.

If you pray to have a good uncle, pray for someone like Mamman Daura. And if you ever pray for a grateful nephew, Buhari should be the model.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by JonOlive: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2019
Lovely woman. Pure class

6 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by CrownPrecious(f): 5:58am On Oct 17, 2019
PassingShot:
Most women behave as if they are solely responsible for the success of their husband. Aisha Buhari would have been worse than Patience Jonathan and Mrs. Yar'Adua if not for the type of person Buhari is.

Fatima Daura also misbehaved by releasing the secretly filmed video of Aisha but we wouldn't know how much torment they had endured in Aisha's hands.

If you pray to have a good uncle, pray for someone like Mamman Daura. And if you ever pray for a grateful nephew, Buhari should be the model.
jeez zoneb's can never get sense aswear... Just look at ur senseless comment

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by eagleeye2: 5:58am On Oct 17, 2019
PassingShot:

For once in your life call evil by its name. So it's good that Buhari encourages his family to disrespect his wife all in the name of good uncle bla bla....

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2019
Cabals at work , you will still voice out Finally when your throat have been slaughtered . You never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Gandollaar(f): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2019
candidtalk:
I personally like and respect Aisha as she appears a decent, fair and modern first Lady. This may not sit well with a lot of radical people around her husband and I think this is the real issue because a good look at how PMB has lived his life shows he is a modern, disciplined and tolerant individual who will not likely be a tyrant to his spouse. They should just talk to each other and not allow arrogance, and the machinations of others who have their own agenda, to come between them.
Mr Relationship manager, are you tryna teach an old woman how to suck eggs?

Nonsense apology. It was good breeze blow fowl yansh open. You lots heckled patience Jonathan who was even fighting for her husband against you northern born to rule Hawks till she went almost crazy.

8 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Teacher1776(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Can anybody link me with Aisha? I just want to let her know that she Is my crush. Won't mind having her as a sugar mummy.
Mummy, I love you.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by naijadrivablog: 6:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Cabatical cabal. grin
Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Johnnyessence(m): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2019
Full interview of the Nigerian First Lady Mrs Aisha Buhari on her return to Nigeria after 2 months away to the United Kingdom amidst the rumour of the President's New marriage. There is no new wife in the villa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK1B_74IUyg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Gandollaar(f): 6:24am On Oct 17, 2019
Teacher1776:
Can anybody link me with Aisha? I just want to let her know that she Is my crush. Won't mind having her as a sugar mummy.
Mummy, I love you.
Gold digger,, this one is way beyond your league grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2019
I use the opportunity to apologise for the embarrassment I might have caused my children, my immediate family members, well meaning Nigerians and the institution I represent, on the circulated leaked video clip.

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless you Mother of the nation.
APOLOGY ACCEPTED.

For the wailers, aka, children of hate, perdition and frustration do take note of the bolded word in red above, she never mentioned you criminals and haters.
If you are pained by this apology, the lagoon no get gate ooo! cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by u11ae1013: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Enough is enough
Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2019
RUBBISH
Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Mrjo(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2019
ursullalinda:
Personally I don't see any need for this, rather it should be the other way round. You were fighting a just course..... But if that will make peace to reign.. you did noble
she has to because her husband needs those around him the affairs of this country can't be trusted to those his political friends. secondly, to be at logger head with relatives of her husband most especially those that have contributed in one way or the other. What she did it is not expected of her, I how can she be the one to ask them vacate when they have over hundred aids and security personnel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Authoreety: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Why should she apologize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by Goodcare(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Noting person no go hear 4 this country
Re: Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes by godwinstringed1(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening / 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan / Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.