Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi (1901 Views)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / Kashy, Record Label Boss To Singer, Barry Jhay Reportedly Commits Suicide / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi by Savage1(m): 2:50am On Oct 17, 2019
[url][/url][i][/i]Naira Marley has reacted to singer Simi denying she ever snubbed him during an event which he claims they both attended. According to Marley, Simi snubbed him for his support for internet fraudsters aka Yahoo boys. During a radio interview, Simi denied ever meeting him at any event not to talk of snubbing him. “ To be honest with you, I have zero issues with Naira Marley, I don’t have anything against him, he is not my enemy. We are not friends, we are not enemies. I saw him coming, we did not make eyes contacts, he did not talk to me, I did not talk to him. It is funny because he didn’t do anything to me, he did not directly disrespect me, he is not the first person that would say what he is saying. I’m not a stupid person, I’m not going to antagonize you because I’m not dumb. I like to mind my business. Probably he saw something and said something else. But he never spoke to me, he didn’t approach me and I saw that and I said whatever makes you happy. And for me I’m a big picture person, I look at the big picture and if you are not in the picture, I’m not going to stress myself” she said. ” However, Naira Marley says she saw him at an event and made a face at him. He stated that how she acted around him was quite different from how other artistes and also singer Teni, whom he says is more bigger than her, acted around him. Click here to see more posts about Naira Mailey , Simi Leave a Comment

1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi by blackboy(m): 3:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Naira Marley no get case. Just maybe he felt she dissed him. But from both parties words it's not as Marley put it. He expected attention from her and she didn't give him. Guy free her. She is a married woman. Nothing personal she just doesn't look at every guy like before . No vex

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi by cenaman(m): 4:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Who is naira marley? because the marley i know is bob marley.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi by KingLennon(m): 5:23am On Oct 17, 2019
cenaman:
Naira Marley is a sale clerk at Shoprite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi by Johntitus: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2019
I don't know what he was expecting. A smile? Hello? Autograph? Selfie? Let him just leave my Simi alone biko.
Re: Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi by kluivertngong: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Celebrities And Their Wahala. Naira Marley Abeg Leave Simi Alone. She Is Married Now, Besides It's Her Life And Decision To Either Greet Or Not Greet You Or Anyone Else. So, Don't Take It Personal(By The Way, Guys, Which One Too Be Naira Marley? Haven't Heard That Name Before Now)
Re: Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi by beyavol2: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
nawao
Re: Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi by Hintona(f): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
you expect her to look at you when she's married?
Re: Naira Marley Has Reacted To Singer Simi by trowland(f): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2019
grin laff wan keee me
cenaman:

(1) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Apostle Suleman Of Sleeping With Her Cousin And Renovating Their Fa / See Celebrities That Look Just Like Twins. [photos] / See Five Nigerian Artists That Don't Smoke, Number 3 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.