Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures (1354 Views)

Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Eve Esin Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by viviangist: 2:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Nairalanders please wish her happy birthday

Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by itspzpics(m): 3:00am On Oct 17, 2019
Hbd
Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by cenaman(m): 4:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Why is she not married? i will wait to wish her happy married life no birthday.

1 Like

Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by FatherBona: 4:14am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
cenaman:
[/s]if you don't wish her a happy birthday will her world stop spinning?
She is alive and counting her blessings, who marriage help?
No one asked you for your hopeless wishes, so you can shove them down your throat.
Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by fastseo: 4:45am On Oct 17, 2019
viviangist:
Nairalanders please wish her happy birthday

:cc viviangist

Hello vivian.. I just mailed you now. Please I would like you to respond
Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Who wished me hbd here....why am I obliged to wish her hbd?

1 Like

Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Anoti1(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2019
This lady looks like a very mean and wicked person
Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Onyi22(f): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Anoti1:
This lady looks like a very mean and wicked person
Sharrrrap there make jealousy no kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Anoti1(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:

[s]Sharrrrap there make jealousy no kill you[/s]

Useless being
Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Onyi22(f): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2019
cenaman:
Who cares??
Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Onyi22(f): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Anoti1:

Useless being
E pain d idiot cheesy cheesy
Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Jerkules: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2019
I Used to finger this girl back in Akwa Ibom,now I can't even say Hello sad
Re: Even Esin Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Anoti1(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain d idiot cheesy cheesy

Your DP says it all. I ain't exchanging words with a prostitute online.

Stop quoting me and mind ur business bitch. I'm not one of ur customers.

Seek the next guy's attention. Market must sell last last cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Survive Near Death Experience At Quilox Club (Photo+Video) / Wizkid Shares Pictures From Abuja Concert / Lady Publicly Blast Tout Who Touched Her Bumbum In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.