Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,002 members, 7,866,797 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Enemy Has Done This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Enemy Has Done This (137 Views)

When You Realize That The Enemy Has Used You To Commit Sin / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Enemy Has Done This by jonatoye(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Enemy Has Done This

WORD FOR TODAY
Differentiating between what the Lord has done and that which the enemy has done is critical to your peace, rest, success and victory in every facet of life. Irrespective of what you have experienced or feel about life, God does not do evil!!!
Scriptural Reference
''He said to them, "An enemy has done this." (Matthew 13:28a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lord Jesus presented this parable to make it very clear to us that no matter how good the seed planted in the field given to a man, the fact still remains that the enemy can as well plant his own evil seed at every slightest allowance when men become lethargic.

Right from the beginning of the world, it is an established fact that everything made by God was not just good but very good (Gen1:31). In Matt 13:24, the sower which represents God sowed a good seed. Hence, every appearance of evil and evil itself in whatever form is the work of the enemy - the devil.

Whatever you see in your life that appears like an anomaly with respect to good things according to God's plan for your life; is the work of the enemy which must be resisted. Do not be complacent nor be careless about any issue in your life that have an appearance of evil. Seek the intervention of God over it!

Prayer Point:
Lord! Uproot every tares among the wheat of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Wherever there is evil the evil one has performed his enterprise!!!

Have a Graceful Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prompted To Please Jesus Christ Crucified / Meeting The Person / Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.