Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,778 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) (35924 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by realestniggah: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
India is among the most racist countries in the world toward black people.

Our people never learn

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
G
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Commentor: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
adez2016:
it is well.

if not for 9ja leaders, wetin pesin de find for India?

You people would never take responsibility.

Nigeria is the way it is because of Nigerians. This means both leaders and followers are responsible.

6 Likes

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rip to him.
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by stabilizer: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
GistMore12:
A Nigerian man, identified as Joseph Udezo, has been murdered by suspected locals in India.

The incident happened around 2a.m on the 14th of October, 2019, in Nallasopara East, Mumbai.

It was gathered that the deceased, who hailed from #Nteje, #AnambraState, was returning from work when he was attacked by the yet-to-identified locals.

http://gistmore.com/nigeria-man-murdered-in-india

Nigeria is the most rugged country in the world you wont know unless you put yourself in the shoes of the poor masses or if you are struggling to survive on daily basis. Many already give up on govt, everyone is looking for a way to survive at their own expense. Tears everywhere, many are dying in general hospitals because of few thousands while the politicians swims in millions. The future of the masses is nothing but pencil in the hands of our politicians. May the tears of the homeless mothers, fathers and children of this nation be registered in heaven so God can intervene...

1 Like

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
banom:
This is why we are agitating for birafra so that majority of our people abroad can come home...the Killings abroad is way too much. God please help us.

What of those killed in Ozubulu?
You think Biafra would stop that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Gudguyz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
This country don suffer him own people...Watin this guy do again to make him pay with his life??
Nigerians just wanna travel anywhere for greener pastures.
This one has been hunted again nawa ooo!!!!!

For ur epileptic power solutions.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar.Pls click on my profile for contact details.Thanks
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by benn94(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Igbo especially Anambra people should take life jeje.. That is all I have to say.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
I thank Jehovah for my life.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by pansophist(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Charity begins at home. No one will treat you better than the way your government treats you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by anambraamaka: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
RIP
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by iammolise(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
If I could only do proper investigation on this matter, I am certainly sure this was an "Indian girl fell for this nigerian guy" issue... I work with Indians... even if I haven't heard how they go nuts with obsession for their women over there, I know the ones I've worked with here, they're very jealous with women generally.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
MrHyde:
Nigerians, we are killed at home, now we are being killed abroad.
Truth is you can't be treated better than the regard your government has for you.

What of the regard you have for yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Luckysbab: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
godofuck231:
you go de drag ground with omonile , people think the Indians are skiddish and weak , think again , they have one of the best assassins

Indian, assassin?
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by pansophist(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Commentor:

You people would never take responsibility.

Nigeria is the way it is because of Nigerians. This means both leaders and followers are responsible.

Help me tell am o. Randomly shuffle the average Nigerian and replace the leader with them, it will be the same bad result.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rip Dude.

Do Nigerians live that ZeeWorld country
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Why is it that Igbos are not bn treated well both home and abroad?

Is it because they are hardworking and have great business oriented minds or because they are perceived as arrongant people (overdo/over sabi)?

Just an harmless question from a concerned Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fuckthamods:
The news that excites afonjas.. Watch as they accuse the man of several crimes without proof just because he is igbo from Anambra.

Na lie? angry

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Commentor: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
pansophist:

Help me tell am o. Randomly shuffle the average Nigerian and replace the leader with them, it will be the same bad result.

I wonder when Nigerians would learn.

Same thing would happen with the next set of leaders and the next and so on.

The leaders didn't fall from the moon.

The youth love Yahoo and hate scholarship.

How many communities in Nigeria have a science society?

An agricultural improvement society, computer club, fashion design society with competition for designs showcased?

Ordinary rice, some were complaining that is the foreign variety they desire and even bad-mouthed our variety.

See the number of people that viewed and participated in BBNAIJA.

It's your choice, truly.

But your choices determine your outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Commentor: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Is it because they are hardworking and have great business oriented minds or because they are perceived as arrongant people (overdo/over sabi)?

Unfortunately, you and I know the truth but the truth is sad to say.
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by ProWalker: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fuckthamods:
The news that excites afonjas.. Watch as they accuse the man of several crimes without proof just because he is igbo from Anambra.

Would you die if you act sensible for once ?

RIP to the man. May God comfort the family.
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
he was fvckin an indian girl....indians hate when nigerians fvck their bitches
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:

JEALOUSY. Especially from people who can't bear their progress
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
RIP.
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fuckthamods:
[s]The news that excites afonjas.. Watch as they accuse the man of several crimes without proof just because he is igbo from Anambra.[/s]
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
I don’t see why one wud live in a country where the people are hotsile towards you. Unless u live in a safe zone in that country like the military barracks or upscale, private, civilized and security tight areas and not regular areas.
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by adenigga(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
realstars:
The last news was south Africa, now India. Why are they attacking us like bush meat everywhere like this? We must wake up now, and do something about it.

The irony of this issue is that, this incident happened on the 14th of October, today is 17th, yet no single reaction from Abike Dabiri & her boss in Aso Villa. Also, have we heard any official statement from the head of Nigeria embassy in India?

Let some of these killings touch their immediate & extended family & friends you will now witness actions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by kheny12(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
realestniggah:
India is among the most racist countries in the world toward black people.

Our people never learn
Even the Indian are also be rasicm by the white(European).
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by slowice(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
EdidemOluomo:
Why was he killed ?
Mafia or whatever you call them dont kill randomly..

And you know this because you re one?
Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by kheny12(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Even if they offer to pay me, i can never accept India Visa... i cant even leave with them in countries like UAE, only the ones from northern india close to Nepal or Pakistan are better.. the Southern black ones are extra crazy crazy

But this Drug Dealers can reside anywhere to ply thier trade even bangladesh and vietnam

The south Indians are the Tamil nadu with high population of black skin.Very wicked peoples.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by hammerT: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF WAT MY BROTHERS ARE LOOKING FOR IN RACIST INDIA?

OR THEY DONT KNOW INDIA IS A VERY RACIST COUNTRY?

YET RACIST INDIANS ARE ALL OVER AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) by Johans1991: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
banom:
This is why we are agitating for birafra so that majority of our people abroad can come home...the Killings abroad is way too much. God please help us.
who stop u from relocating to ur biafra. As long as u did not stop drugs business ur life is shorten by 85%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.