Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop (49239 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document / Kingsway Ibadan: Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Kaydans(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
kemzy036:
Total destruction as a trader shares a picture of his shop before and after the Onitsha fire outbreak that happened yesterday.

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/onitsha-fire-before-and-after-photos-of.html

The things we ask God for in Nigeria, Government provides in America..
Being a Nigeria I solely believe is a trail.
God protect each and everyone of us.. *Amen*
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
He'll certainly find his feet again, God willing.
Take heart bro.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by dominique(f): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
So sad, may God replace what's lost. As long as there's life, there's hope. Sadly most of these traders don't insure their goods.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2019
People should stay close to affected victims, everyone has different levels of depression thresholds.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by safindakas(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2019
lord pls dis meber month, may we neva fall a victim of any bad circumstances.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by zimakod(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2019
This is really sad. All the hustle are over
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by jaszplus12(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Really sad. Hope he pulls through this...
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by VirginSearcher(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2019
This is sad, may God help him.. evidence of a failed system
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by chelsea1116(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2019
donstan18:
The truth remains that no one knows tomorrow.

No matter the kind of situation you find yourself, whether good or bad, just enjoy the moment.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by EXOUSIAng: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Aonkuuse:
That is really bad hope they are duly compensated
Compensated? Nigerians really need to stop putting everything on the government, what happened to getting an insurance cover for those buildings, am sure they dont have any, people just live their lives anyhow, i can bet you, you wont find one fire estinguisher in those buildings, is that the job of the government too? I see some people blaming Mr President, really, what happened to the state fire service, when an igbo man must put the blame on someone anyways, i hope the state government wakes up, for 1 the buildings in onitsha are too closely packed.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Nicoddemus(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2019
No problem. Let him start from somewhere again smiley
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Frankiss44(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2019
PureGoldh:
This is a big shame to Anambra state Governor......The inferno lasted for more than 4hrs yet the Fire service were nowhere to be found.

Heard it was fire service team from neighboring Asaba that came and they came very late when the damage has gone too far.. People started stoning them, they had to run back
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by shogsman(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2019
Nicoddemus:
No problem. Let him start from somewhere again smiley
You're right, I hope you lose all you have so that you can start all over again.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by A305: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2019
This is why I will never joke with Insurance cover on any venture, Asset or auto mobil I own. See a CHEAP deal auto mobil down below.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by PureGoldh(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2019
Frankiss44:

Heard it was fire service team from neighboring Asaba that came and they came very late when the damage has gone too far.. People started stoning them, they had to run back

Yes bro..Fire service Team from Delta state came around but they came with a tank not up to 2000litres of water......I wonder the kinda governor Anambra state have... They have ended up rendering some families hopeless cry many people were burnt alive.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Kapeter(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2019
Conceptman:
So we don't have a good fire fighting service in Nigeria Onitsha? But billions are being set aside for this sector yet it's ain't functioning, are we being fooled in this country? It's time we start questioning these leaders, for every sector billions are being set as budget to run them. This is Nigeria
cool

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Frankiss44(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2019
PureGoldh:

Yes bro..Fire service Team from Delta state came around but they came with a tank not up to 2000litres of water......I wonder the kinda governor Anambra state have... They have ended up rendering some families hopeless cry many people were burnt alive.

Na wah oh.. Does it mean there are states in Nigeria that can boast of a functional fire fighting squad in 2019?

Are we going forward or backward in this shit hole?
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Kehinderichard(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Very sad. Much worrisome as there were no fire trucks around to control the spread.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by micgray100(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2019
TAKE HEART BROTHER, GOD WILL REPLENISH IN MULTIPLE FOLDS. YOU ARE STILL THE OWNER OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. START UP BACK....

I register Limited Liability Company with CAC for just 75k.. call or watsapp 0703 272 8941
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2019
who is going to pay compensation?
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2019
The furnace we pass through when we make it they start asking us HOW ARE YOU MARGINALISED YOU SHOULD THANK NIGERIA GOVERNMENT FOR MAKING YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Champele(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2019
This people didn't deserve it. It's their drunkard governor that deserve to be burnt to death. APGA my as*
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by MERCHANDISER: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27V8IzllMtI#menu
So the state government can't provide a fire service to quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their part

Lets pray for obiano he's trying
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by Nicoddemus(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2019
shogsman:

You're right, I hope you lose all you have so that you can start all over again.

Dumb fellow
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by PureGoldh(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Frankiss44:

Na wah oh.. Does it mean there are states in Nigeria that can boast of a functional fire fighting squad in 2019?

Are we going forward or backward in this shit hole?

backward my brother.... the kinda leaders we have in dx country eeeh.. They care less about the subjects.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by omenka(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Kai. This is terrible.

Guys, it is high time you started embracing insurance. At least some of these losses would be offset by the company if they occur.

Sorry man.
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Ha!
My chest shoes! cry

If the incident in Onitsha yesterday is funny to you then may the same faith befall you

Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by gaventa: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2019
A working government would compensate the victims but in our own case the victims are left alone to listen to Motivational speakers on how to get up if life’s knocks you down. How this kind man won take come up again ??
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by neonly: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2019
holyidol:
God, take heart bro, you will bounce back again.

Do u think is easy bouncing back I just dey look d guy how much loan he would have collected to finance d buzz d interest nko I just dey pity d guy
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by emeijeh(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
If the incident in Onitsha yesterday is funny to you then may the same faith befall you

You must be stupid.
What's funny about my post ?
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Life in Nigeria is something else
Re: Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop by RoyalHighness7(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Back to square 1
This is really sad����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.