Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Happened At The Diary Room After Fight With Mercy – Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened At The Diary Room After Fight With Mercy – Tacha (719 Views)

Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened At The Diary Room After Fight With Mercy – Tacha by officialclassic(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2019
Tacha has revealed what happened at the diary room after the fight between her and Mercy at the just concluded BBNaija reality TV show.

Recall that the fight between them led to the disqualification of Tacha from the show.

Speaking in an interview with Coolfm on Wednesday, Tacha said she was called into the diary room by Biggie who didn’t tell her anything.

She said, ”The Morning When Biggie called me to the Diary room, I was just sitting there. There was not any talk from him.

”I just sat down on the couch for a while then later, I left and then, I came out from the room and Mercy was still talking’.’

When asked how she would handle the situation if it were to happen again, Tacha said she would simply ignore Mercy.

She, however, stated that Mercy is a better person now and they both have a good relationship.

Source: http://gidijazz.com/2019/10/tacha-what-happened-at-the-diary-room-after-fight-with-mercy/
Re: What Happened At The Diary Room After Fight With Mercy – Tacha by majamajic(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2019
this show no dey finish ?
Re: What Happened At The Diary Room After Fight With Mercy – Tacha by Nazahairven214(f): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
officialclassic:
Tacha has revealed what happened at the diary room after the fight between her and Mercy at the just concluded BBNaija reality TV show.

Recall that the fight between them led to the disqualification of Tacha from the show.

Speaking in an interview with Coolfm on Wednesday, Tacha said she was called into the diary room by Biggie who didn’t tell her anything.

She said, ”The Morning When Biggie called me to the Diary room, I was just sitting there. There was not any talk from him.

”I just sat down on the couch for a while then later, I left and then, I came out from the room and Mercy was still talking’.’

When asked how she would handle the situation if it were to happen again, Tacha said she would simply ignore Mercy.

She, however, stated that Mercy is a better person now and they both have a good relationship.

Source: http://gidijazz.com/2019/10/tacha-what-happened-at-the-diary-room-after-fight-with-mercy/
did tasha just say mercy is now a better person see kettle calling pot black lols
Re: What Happened At The Diary Room After Fight With Mercy – Tacha by BigJoe19: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Tacha and mercy can go fvck themselves up.

Which talent do they have, is it shaking bum bum and dancing nak.ed?

1 Like

Re: What Happened At The Diary Room After Fight With Mercy – Tacha by beyavol2: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2019
hmmmm..tell us

(1) (Reply)

The Moment DJ Was Playing Victor Ad’s Song When Rema Won The Next Rated / More Photos As Bbnaija Winner, Mercy Signs An Endorsement Deal With Moetchandon / Eye-popping Picture Of Bali Tourist Wearing G-string Bikini In A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.