Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) (3148 Views)

Mason Greenwood Welcomes First Child With His Girlfriend (Photos) / Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) / Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by Gucciblog: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2019
Tammy Tega Abraham shows off his beautiful white girlfriend during a cruise with her.

The British Nigerian presently Premiership highest goal scorer of Chelsea FC all loved up with his girl vining to Davido's Blow my mind.

He’s reported to be a big fan of Davido as he was spotted at Davido London concert at O2 Arena earlier in this year.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/tammy-abraham-shows-off-his-beautiful-oyinbo-girlfriend-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by Gucciblog: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2019
Wow.. Money is good
Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2019
sadwhy
Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by Techdra: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Why can't you describe her politely? "Caucasian" or "American" or "British". Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2019
Him Go Taya For Her With Time... Beauty Is Just An Extra Feature

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by Elphiasdoge(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
aaaalllrighty then

Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by trowland(f): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please no offense, but what makes her beautiful? She is just there abeg! I can't hide my mouth. Take away his money and her make-up make we see wetin remain undecided

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by Sport89: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lovely
Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by Lorenzop: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
trowland:
Please no offense, but what makes her beautiful? She is just there abeg! I can't hide my mouth. Take away his money and her make-up make we see wetin remain undecided

Rightly said...take away his money, and watch the white girl dump his sorry ass.... grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by Gucciblog: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by RHAPSODYIDRIS(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is going to the front page.. Let's meet there..
Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by Performanking(m): 2:18am On Oct 18, 2019
No wonder he chose England...
Re: Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2019
trowland:

jealous much ..

white girls are always prettier than black girls

the later comes first when it comes to body sexiness.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NFF Parts With Super Falcons Eucharia / Andre Iguodala Passed Up On Playing For Team Nigeria / Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa Rocks Bantu Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.