Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha (545 Views)

Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with the government and people of Anambra on the fuel tanker explosion, which resulted in the loss of a mother and her child.

President Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with the government and people of Anambra State on the fuel tanker explosion, which resulted in the loss of lives of a mother and her child.

The fire incident in Onitsha yesterday is sad and regrettable. I am profoundly touched by the sight of the charred remains of an innocent mother and her child, who are victims of this tragedy.

I extend my sympathies to all the victims of the explosion, whose houses, shops and other property were destroyed.

I am calling for urgent action on the part of those concerned to stem these frequent fatal disasters on public roads. Safety precautions and routine maintenance, often taken for granted by vehicle owners, must be enforced.

I call on the Ministry of Transport, the Federal Road Safety Commission and other stakeholders to urgently address the issue of safety standards in Nigeria, with a view to stemming the frequency of these tragedies. May the souls of the dead rest in peace Amen.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1184735742020464640?s=19

Source: https://mandynews.com/president-buhari-reacts-to-tanker-explosion-in-onitsha/

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by IamPlato(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
If Only You Were In The Explosion
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by wakaman: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2019
IamPlato:
If Only You Were In The Explosion

Your chances as a non entity is 1 million and one times more possible than Mr president being in such an incident/accident!

Low life uncouth vermin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by delishpot: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2019
I expect Onitsha people to have stormed the govt house by now judging by how the fire incident was handled. But no, they will just wail online and life kwontinue. Nobody is being held responsible for anything in naija except the poor masses as in those without 200 naira to bribe officers. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by Abfinest007(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
will reaction solve d issue
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by Sunexy(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2019
wakaman:

Your chances as a non entity is 1 million and one times more possible than Mr president being in such an incident/accident!

Low life uncouth vermin
Lol. Mr couth vermin, so you are part of the stupid youths that wanto die for our polithiefians? cheesy
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by IamPlato(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
wakaman:

Low life uncouth vermin
Just Relax, You Are The Next Victim...
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by sinaj(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by Ezewuzie01: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2019
delishpot:
I expect Onitsha people to have stormed the govt house by now judging by how the fire incident was handled. But no, they will just wail online and life kwontinue. Nobody is being held responsible for anything in naija except the poor masses as in those without 200 naira to bribe officers. .
Obiano is very popular and widely loved in Anambra state. Nobody will storm government house. He has even invited the affected traders to come to Awka and receive compensation. The people wailing online are PDP miscreants who came 3rd in the last Anambra governorship election. If you watched the video of the fire incident, some of the traders can be heard blaming Buhari grin
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by IamPlato(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Next Time They Should Allow The Cow President Do The Typing
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by IamPlato(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2019
sinaj:
That Is a Fine Breast...
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by delishpot: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Obiano is very popular and widely loved in Anambra state. Nobody will storm government house. He has even invited the affected traders to come to Awka and receive compensation. The people wailing online are PDP miscreants who came 3rd in the last Anambra governorship election. If you watched the video of the fire incident, some of the traders can be heard blaming Buhari grin

Yeah, let's just be lax in our affairs and compensate them when water pass garri. I hope he will compensate the dead in heaven.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by wakaman: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Sunexy:

Lol. Mr couth vermin, so you are part of the stupid youths that wanto die for our polithiefians? cheesy

Typical yamree, a sane person condoles victims of a tragedy and you are hoping he is a victim.
You are the victim.
A victim of self hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by wakaman: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2019
IamPlato:
Just Relax, You Are The Next Victim...

Yamree, you would remain a victim.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by Sunexy(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2019
wakaman:

Typical yamree, a sane person condoles victims of a tragedy and you are hoping he is a victim.
You are the victim.
A victim of self hate.
Relax na...nobody is a yamree here. He is only a frustrated person and chanelling his anger to the govt. He isnt the 1st in this life to wish his president death. Perhaps hoping the person meant to protect the citizens to be the victim is his own way of consoling the victims. But you suppose overlook am and console the victims your own way but instead you chose asslicking the govt. Maybe you are the real yamree smiley
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Obiano juju strong o...

In the previous regime,they would have blamed peter obi instead.
Obiano seems to be loved despite the fact he isn't that outstanding.

Even my village bad road ,my people are blaming buhari wink

watch how over 40 3-5storey buildings got destroyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27V8IzllMtI#menu

So the state government can't provide a fire service to
quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their
part
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Tanker Explosion In Onitsha by Mynd44: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2019

(1)

The Fear Of Buhari Sent You On Self-exile, Buhari's Aide Knocks Omokri / What Is Seinye Lulu Briggs Afraid Of Part 2 / Oyo Govt Launches, Distributes 100 Security Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.