Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,215 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife (54129 Views)

Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React / BBNaija 3rd Runner, Alex Shares First Post With New Cleveage Photos / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by emerged01(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Him sow his cloth wey don tear,him Dey go sow another person own.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Tusabi: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Unam keade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by joshepade(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yomi casual is taking paracetamol for Mike's headache. #Mindurbiz#
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by chimchim1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nigerians and English ehn! What it means is that" if you invites me and the condition is "don't come with your wife, I am not going to be there"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by renewable1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok

you need 8 hours electricity daily? Get our 1kva solar power system at promo price. Check my signature now
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Hotzone(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
delishpot:
World people can carry another persons load as their own o. He said if HIS wife can't come. Not if your wife can't come you shouldn't go. He knows what and why he said so. Una wahala too much jor
Na him be winch unting

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by RexTramadol1: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Some people can't reason beyond literal meanings

The context the dude used is different from Yomi Cancer's concept

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Kakamorufu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
which one be hungry never catch u bayi... undecided

dey shoot gun for pidgin language anyhow

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by AjalaDtraveller(f): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Me am just looking at his pink trousers. Wow! shocked grin
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by DennisEche(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
WETIN CONCERN YOU
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by srclark: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:
This guy is overplaying this good husband act.

I guess whatever brings the money.
dont mind him people like this always get themselves into trouble once he does any mistake the wife will divorce him .Do you know women easily forgive men that dont form saint

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Stop shading the guy for no reason. Maybe he meant if his wife doesn't cone quickly when they are playing, he will stay and make sure she does. Only he knows what he meant. But from his attitude inside and outside BBNaija house, it's clear he loves his wife so much.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
+1.

I don't understand how Mike's comment is his business.
Nigerian celebrities and their immaturity.

delishpot:
World people can carry another persons load as their own o. He said if HIS wife can't come. Not if your wife can't come you shouldn't go. He knows what and why he said so. Una wahala too much jor

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sirpaul:
yomi get skeleton for cupboard.... talk true
Maybe him wan sample mike
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by AdaChibuzo: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HIS IS REFERING TO. YOMI NAWAO
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Tomide007: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
srclark:
dont mind him people like this always get themselves into trouble once he does any mistake the wife will divorce him .Do you know women easily forgive men that dont form saint
The message is beyond the surface.....imagine me saying "Guy make we see for one side but no come with your wife" .... Interpret it literarily and you'll miss the message.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by djoe21(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
I think my respect for this Yomi guy just dropped a lil bit. Such unnecessary reply. angry

I don't think Mike intended for anyone to take his statement so literally. For crying out loud, this guy just went for BBN without his wife!

In fact, when I saw shade, I thought Yomi's comment would have sexual connotation in a joking manner because Mike's post seemed like he was saying, if his wife doesn't 'cum' he wasn't stopping. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Evans2019: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
TheMainMan:
na just caption naundecided

I tire for yomi casual o , he is taking it too serious
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Konji wey beat this guy for that house no be here.Where he won even do handjob wey camera full everywhere.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by srclark: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tomide007:

The message is beyond the surface.....imagine me saying "Guy make we see for one side but no come with your wife" .... Interpret it literarily and you'll miss the message.
i get you bro ,but i am only saying this guy should stop setting standards that might witch hunt him in the nearest future
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by omenka(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
delishpot:
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by austertee01(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
He should have taken her to BBN... Sebi e go dey yard when Ike go knack her something for bathroom. Broda Mumu!

Amagite:
Fashion designer and comedian AY's brother, Yomi Casual, has reacted to BBNaija Mike's Instagram post with his wife.

In the post Mike shared a lovely photo with his wife and wrote; "If my wife can’t come I’m not going...❤️�"

Yomi has now shaded him. See his post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/10/yomi-casual-shades-mike-over-instagram-post-with-wife.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by lighternote: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Did Yomi type that shit? That sounded so daft. Which top personalities are higher than your wife. He appears like one of those men that keep women in the house as a piece of funiture or just baby factory.

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by NiyiLAGOS: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Design & 3D rendering of a 6 Flat building by #designcoreassociates - #buildingdesign #luxuryliving #homedesign #property #architect #architecture #lekki -  Recommend us, whatsapp 08023128970; niyidca@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
What s the illiterate like Yomi talking about?

Mike is not at Yomi' s level na.

Levels dey na.

Does he even have core values. Does he know what marriage entails? Mumu dey worry am.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Nizguy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Born2Breed:
Nor mind the man. Your hustle is not your wife's.

Be forming wetin we nor know there,this is 9ja where fame fades quickly like fake Aba black shirt.

Go to your business appointments alone then attend gala nights or clubs or fêtes or whatever with your wife who is seeking recognition in a country she never bothered visiting all these while you guys were married.

I still hope u have been the one feeding them? Didn't he went to BBnija without her? The poster(Mike) knowns wot he was driving at

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
it just a joke. You people are bitter at everything.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by SachaBastien(m): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yomi Casual is a meddlesome interloper who obviously does not understand or have an inkling of what loving, caring and respect is all about. Neymar's father is part of his management. There are people whose wives are their managers. Mind your tailoring, not like you're so good at it anyway.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Mojo0703(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
No wonder tailors waste time on clothes, they never mind their business

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo) / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.