Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

If My Wife Can’t Come, I’m Not Going - Bbnaija's Star Mike Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If My Wife Can’t Come, I’m Not Going - Bbnaija's Star Mike Says (831 Views)

Video Of Bigbrother Naija Star Mike And His Wife Perry On Their Wedding Day / "If My Wife Can’t Come I’m Not Going" - Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Mike Edwa / Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Wife Can’t Come, I’m Not Going - Bbnaija's Star Mike Says by bellachibaby(f): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2019
Ex-Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate Mike Edwards, recently used is social media platform to drop a major hint for people who may be nurturing the idea of inviting him to show up at events or make appearance at special functions.

According to the reality star who gained the heart of television viewers because of how passionate and committed he was to his wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, during the reality show, he would not be honoring an invitation if his wife cannot come along with him.

Sharing the tweet, he said: "If my wife can’t come, I’m not going."

See Mike’s post below:

https://thickmatch.com/wife-cant-come-im-not-going-bbnaijas-star-mike-says/

Re: If My Wife Can’t Come, I’m Not Going - Bbnaija's Star Mike Says by TrollKiller(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2019
shocked
Re: If My Wife Can’t Come, I’m Not Going - Bbnaija's Star Mike Says by bellachibaby(f): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2019

Re: If My Wife Can’t Come, I’m Not Going - Bbnaija's Star Mike Says by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2019
This guy should be an inspiration to most married men.

He lived in the city of SODOM & GOMORRAH for 99days and came out unscathed. Today He keeps proving that His chastity during the show wasn't just a fluke.
For me He's the winner of the reality TV show.

Kudos @ #ManLikeMike

(1) (Reply)

Man Ties The Knot With His American Fiancée in Ughelli, Delta State. PHOTOS / Yul Edochie Shares Adorable Family Photo With His Dad And Mum / I Was Broke When I Returned N98M Mistakenly Paid Into My Account -osiebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.