Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,834 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Can I Connect Microsoft Excel To Various Data Sources? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Connect Microsoft Excel To Various Data Sources? (292 Views)

How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / How Can I Connect 2 Dstv Decoders For Extraview / Amazon Echo Records Family’s Conversation And Sent It To Various Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connect Microsoft Excel To Various Data Sources? by Lianot: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2019
How can I connect Microsoft Excel to various data sources? Is there such an opportunity at all?
Re: How Can I Connect Microsoft Excel To Various Data Sources? by swip88: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
I heard that by connecting Excel to a separate database in Azure SQL Database, you can import data, and also create tables and charts based on the values in the database.
Re: How Can I Connect Microsoft Excel To Various Data Sources? by Darlamoon668: 4:55am On Oct 18, 2019
I advise you to pay attention to the development of Devart. I really like their solutions, they are always high-quality and thoughtful. By the way, you can connect Excel to various data sources and work with live data directly in Excel using database in excel trust me it will greatly simplify your work.

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free / Cheap Iphone Here / (video) Stunning View Of The Earth From Space By International Space Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.