Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Dating Their Sisters? Join The Discussion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Dating Their Sisters? Join The Discussion (567 Views)

I Don’t Like The Idea Of My Friends Dating Younger Guys - Yetunde Bakare / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Dating Their Sisters? Join The Discussion by freshupdate: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Hi Guys!!

How are you guy doing Today,

This is a Topic that has been Talk about with no ideal end and We felt to bring this up here in Considerations for you all to lay your deepest Feeling and Break down your idea

We saw here On Freshupdate that most Guys hate and despise the probability of their Friends dating their sisters. Some would even bargain and threathen their Friends to maintain a strategic distance from their sisters.

Join the Conversation now
https://freshupdate.com.ng/why-do-guys-hate-seeing-their-friends-dating-their-sisters/
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Dating Their Sisters? Join The Discussion by martolux(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
That's breaking the brotherhood code.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Dating Their Sisters? Join The Discussion by freshupdate: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
martolux:
That's breaking the brotherhood code.
are you man enough G?

The way you narrate the story sef the girl will bossing you around if care isn't taking

Fúck code grin

Who documented the mumu code

I would go straight to friend tell him how I feel about his sister if he says i cant date his sister let's him kill himself

if you play you game right and show him you truly cares without you doing side chicks ..why won't he let you guys be?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Dating Their Sisters? Join The Discussion by freshupdate: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
angry
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Dating Their Sisters? Join The Discussion by freshupdate: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
I don't joke with things like this thou,
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Dating Their Sisters? Join The Discussion by freshupdate: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Dating Their Sisters? Join The Discussion by freshupdate: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

The Headies Award Starts 7pm Tonight, Who Will Win The 'next Rated Award' / Ugobest Global Entertainment Foundation Unveils Newly Signed Artistes... / Why Did CNN Pick Wizkid Over Davido On "Biggest African Artistes" List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.