Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages (923 Views)

How To Read Deleted Whatsapp Messages Without App / 2 Easy Methods To Read Deleted Whatsapp Messages / How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages by adetoyikola: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
CLICK LINK TO SEE FULL PROCEDURE

https://just2tech.info/how-to-recover-deleted-whatsapp-messages/

Have you ever accidentally deleted a WhatsApp chat and regretted it immediately? Wondering if there is a way to get it back? Worry not, we’re here to help. We’ll share a way to restore deleted WhatsApp chats and one method to bring back WhatsApp chats overwritten by an iCloud or Google Drive backup. Before trying out the steps, do keep in mind that you can only restore chats if the backup option had been turned on in the first place on WhatsApp. This means that if you had never done a backup of your chats, then you won’t be able to recover any messages or chats that you accidentally delete.

Another thing we should point out is that we have tested these methods to restore deleted WhatsApp chats and they have worked for us but these methods involve uninstalling WhatsApp and restoring from the most recent backup. This could mean that you lose some messages that have arrived between the time of your last backup and when you accidentally deleted a chat. Whatever the case, proceed with extreme caution and follow these steps only if recovering the deleted WhatsApp messages is important enough to risk potentially losing some data. Gadgets 360 is not responsible for any loss of data so proceed at your own risk.

To turn on chat backup, open WhatsApp, go to Settings > go to Chats > tap on Chat backup. Over here, you can set up the frequency of your chat backup between never, daily, weekly or monthly, or you can even do a manual backup as well. Additionally, you’ll have to select the Google account where you’d want the backup to be stored if you use an Android smartphone.

And if you’re an iPhone user, go to Settings within WhatsApp > Chats > Chat Backup, where you can select the Auto Backup frequency or use Back Up Now to manually initiate a backup to iCloud.

Let’s get started.

How to restore deleted WhatsApp chats

CLICK LINK TO SEE FULL PROCEDURE

https://just2tech.info/how-to-recover-deleted-whatsapp-messages/

Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages by kunleweb: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
How do I recover WhatsApp messages if my. WhatsApp is banned but only want to retrieve my contacts?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages by adetoyikola: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
check the link above.

thanks
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages by supportlazepaw: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
If you want to restore the deleted WhatsApp Messages, check out this article: How to Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone. There are three ways to help you recover messages.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages by Xavier0980: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Did you use dr.fone software to recover your WhatsApp lost data if not then I suggest you to try it because when I also had a similar issue with OG WhatsApp I also use the same software to recover my data...

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Notch Area Display / One Month Old Tecno Camon 11 64gb For Sale / I Need Help Upgrading My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.