Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pipul Tv The Revolution. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pipul Tv The Revolution. (682 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pipul Tv The Revolution. by hedgesfun(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pipul Tv is the real revolution we had always prayed for to help liberate us from the hand of our masters from the Southern Part of the continent, I know we might say we had one recently that didn't work out, well this is different and I can boldly say that, I had followed pipul tv with keen interest and I dare to say yes its up and running, now its live and its working as we speak, seeing is believing, why not contact me or chat me up lets engage and let me tell you more about it, over 400 live channels(local and international), over 19000 games and videos on demand, multiple device via wireless connection and many more, I'm just a whatsapp chat away, lets talk about it 08098151485
Re: Pipul Tv The Revolution. by hedgesfun(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is main thing in town now why not just join the train before it leave you behind. www,pipul.tv of call or chat me up.

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious 9 Official Trailer With John Cena / Abattoir [last Episode] - Damilola Mike-bamiloye / Who Is Nengi Bbnaija? Housemate's Biography, Age, Occupation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.