Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How To Get A Verified And Working Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Verified And Working Paypal Account In Nigeria (191 Views)

Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Verified And Working Paypal Account In Nigeria by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hello guys,
Good afternoon!
I trust we all are doing very fine.

I can help you create a working PayPal account in Nigeria for only N5000 N3,000.

Features:
- The account can send and receive money
- I'd verify it with my own credit card from here
- You do not need a VPN to access your account
- It has the special feature of withdrawing to your Nigerian bank account

It is working very fine.
If you're interested, kindly email me via shortstoriesthattouch@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08157449397.

Also please note that it is payment before delivery, as we will need to fund the credit card we will use to verify it and we deliver in maximum 5 hours from payment.
We can offer discounts if you purchase more than one.

(1) (Reply)

Communication Minister Orders Telcos To Reduce Prices Of Data Packages / Megir Classic Water Resistant Wrist Watch 18k / Printer Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.