Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Adunni Ade Celebrates Her "Strong" Mum Who Is In The Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Celebrates Her "Strong" Mum Who Is In The Hospital (623 Views)

King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Celebrates Her "Strong" Mum Who Is In The Hospital by supremenews: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Adunni Ade is celebrating her mum's strength as the older woman fights to regain her health in the hospital.

The actress shared photos of her mum on her hospital bed and disclosed how much of a fighter she is.

She wrote:

"I didn’t wanna post this but I wanna celebrate this Strong Woman. You don’t deserve half of the negativity but you’ve always pulled through and this isn’t different. I wanna celebrate you while you’re still here. I loved you before I met you, I still love you until tomorrow. Not yet mama! My Fighter!"

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/adunni-ade-celebrates-her-strong-mum.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Adunni Ade Celebrates Her "Strong" Mum Who Is In The Hospital by midehi2(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Get well soon pretty mum, so also my dad in the hospital now, not yet my dad, you are a fighter too cry

(1) (Reply)

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Dancing (video) / Beautiful Nuptial Shots From Tosin Adeyemi's Dairoseries / Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli Throws 'dubai' Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.