Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Need Someone Good To Write Oca And Ocp For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Someone Good To Write Oca And Ocp For Me (604 Views)

I Need Someone Good With PHP And Mysql To Work On Some Projects. / Oracle It Books-oca & Ocp Certificate Study Materials, Interactive Softwares Etc / Oracle Database Materials For Certification Exams Available(oca & Ocp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone Good To Write Oca And Ocp For Me by Hellustic(m): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2010
Hey Nairalanders,
Please i need some very good in OCA and OCP to help me write the exams,
I have the dumps available but im very busing with laborous work,
if you can, please contact me on 08038680746 or djhellustic@yahoo.com
we,ll meet and talk,
cheerio
Re: Need Someone Good To Write Oca And Ocp For Me by DualCore1: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2010
I am soo holding myself now cuz I may just burst on you with abuses.

wooooo saaaaa
ok, i feel better.
Re: Need Someone Good To Write Oca And Ocp For Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2010
what is the big deal with oca eh? tis so simple to learn? why not pay someone to teach you, i teach ppl oca in 3 weeks and them pass the exams too?
Re: Need Someone Good To Write Oca And Ocp For Me by Youngichou(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2010
@DUAL whats Oca / Ocp.
Re: Need Someone Good To Write Oca And Ocp For Me by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2010
Oracle Certified Administrator - oca
Oracle Certified Professional - ocp
Re: Need Someone Good To Write Oca And Ocp For Me by Hellustic(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2010
i have the dumps, but the problem is time, i work round the clock so no time to read it and i need it to add to my CV until i get to degree to add,
thats why i need someone to write it for me,

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy( N100k- N1m/mth) / Re: Do You Need Virtual Office / .com Domain Names @1,300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.