Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna (41375 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by victorazyvictor(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
The man should also collect damages from his inlaw.
But what section of the law will he use to prove his case?
Lawyers please help grin

deceit and breach of trust is a crime and it has quote in the law section.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by oglalasioux(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That was a dumb and ungrateful thing to do.
Is this how to say thank you to his in-laws for gifting him an already productive wife.
Imagine the shame it would have covered if Adesua's people were this kind.

The pregnancy was only 2weeks old for fvck sake.

Doesn't he know that as long as you keep shagging an already-pregnant woman, your semen can change the baby in the womb to look like you.

NwaAmaikpe, forgive me if I've insulted you in the past. Your sarcasm is out of this world. Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Advancedman(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
airminem:
My guy, just request her younger sister in replacement and compensation.
Correct.
He probably have discussed with them amicably but they tried over smart hence the legal action.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
sonnie10:
Two for price of one.
Onye ji ya gbara abuo ya guru

But what kind of test would show two weeks pregnancy?
It is hard to detect pregnancy at 2 weeks but a scan can show signs of pregnancy.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by oyinda1599(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this how to say thank you to his in-laws for gifting him an already productive wife.

Doesn't he know that as long as you keep shagging an already-pregnant woman, your semen can change the baby in the womb to look like you.
Boda Ode... God will heal u oneday, I go dey pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by mamatwiny(f): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
thorpido:
Of course a blood test will show a 2 week pregnancy

There is nothing like 2 weeks pregnant.Learn this now. If you still doubt me, confirm from your doctor, nurse or any medical personnel.

Dont go and do like that man
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by sharone21(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
The one who caused this problem thinks he has ran away.....anyway, what goes round, comes around.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by mamatwiny(f): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
olasaad:

It's actually week not month.
Have you been pregnant b4? I didn't know this when I was single. There is nothing like 2 weeks pregnant. The day you miss ur period, the lab wi tell you that you are 4 weeks gone.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by psucc(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
That's ready made wife. He should be happy
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by thorpido(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
mamatwiny:

There is nothing like 2 weeks pregnant.Learn this now. If you still doubt me, confirm from your doctor, nurse or any medical personnel.

Dont go and do like that man
Why do you hear statements like 20 week pregnancy,36weeks preganancy,40 weeks etc?
Why do you think pregnancy is read in weeks and not even months?
And you don't want to know what I do for a living too.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by thorpido(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
mamatwiny:

Have you been pregnant b4? I didn't know this when I was single. There is nothing like 2 weeks pregnant. The day you miss ur period, the lab wi tell you that you are 4 weeks gone.
Do you jump from 0 week to 4weeks?
Most pregnancies are detected from lab tests about 2 weeks after you miss your period and by that time,you will be four weeks gone.It doesn't mean that you were not two weeks pregnant.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by sisisioge: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Luckysbab:
grin grin grin This is hilarious, apologies to the poor man. The judges sef dey try. How do you maintain the professional courtesy of not laughing when the case is first presented?

There should be a new show, Naija house of Commotion.

The daily drama you read in the news is enough to make you forget about the economic situation of the country. cheesy

I swearit grin grin

I've been in a court where a man who petitioned the court to dissolve his 1 year old marriage was describing how his pastor tricked him into marrying the madam. Everybody, including the lawyers were laughing. Only the judge managed not to show teeth even though you could see the struggle.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmmmm, Nawa o.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Seeing you're a Northerner and rearing lots of kids is one of your civic duties. Why then do you have to bother?
You only got eased a little of the children you were to add to the population explosion in the north.
Take her as your wife and count it you already have a baby.
At least you can preserve your body fluid and energy for subsequent babies. One task is done already, more to follow.

No time to waste, no baby to waste, the population in the north must keep growing. It's a civic duty to every Northerner.
So, get back to work and stop complaining.
Mumu! Common sense you no get. Must you bring tribal war to this thread again? Miserable daft

1 Like

Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

see brother wey mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know why I look forward to your comments. You nor get joy at all. grin grin
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by sharone21(f): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kerfuffle:
Sue?
Young man, keep your family bloodline clean and accept not bastard and an harlot for a wife! She must go.

If you want to marry in this present Naija, shine your eyes ELSE, you may cry and regret bitterly in the end.
But some man brought this confusion.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by olasaad(f): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
mamatwiny:

Our last period is what they used in calculating the weeks not the day we missed our period. That's why the last period date is very important because that's the first thing they will asked any pregnant women
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Legendguru: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by CioAngels(f): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Women, there are so many wrong children in wrong homes. May God lead our son's feet aright to their own God given wives. Hmm, if only all this, is about prayers, but no, it's about goodness of character, sincerity and doing the right thing.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Goke101(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sharp man
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Afiahomes(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!! grin grin
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by skywalker240(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Shut that rat ass phallus you call mouth,
did she confided in you?
were you there?
did the man told you he was disgracing himself?

even if thats how it is with ultrasound test, where you there when he touched her last?

if you had said only Paternity Test can confirm it i would have known your level of maturity.

mamatwiny:
I just hope it is not another illiterate hubby.
When a woman is pregnant , she is said to be one month pregnant the day she misses her period and not 2 weeks pregnant.

From what I see in this case, she wedded during her ovulation period and got pregnant. Two weeks later, she misses her period, they go for pregnancy test and it was confirmed she is 4 weeks pregnant. The mumu husband threatened the innocent girl and she agreed , he informed his hungry lawyer,lawyer must eat naa. They headed to court to disgrace the girls family not knowing they are disgracing themselves.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by AquariusRising: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Nothing Nigerians no go see for Nairaland
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by emezuo17: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

. You are a clown
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Vikkito(f): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
soliuwap:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/10/17/man-sues-in-laws-for-giving-him-already-pregnant-daughter/amp/
at this point, we need Jigsaw in this country to help us put things in shape... what the hell�
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Slimdada(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Luckysbab:
grin grin grin This is hilarious, apologies to the poor man. The judges sef dey try. How do you maintain the professional courtesy of not laughing when the case is first presented?

There should be a new show, Naija house of Commotion.

The daily drama you read in the news is enough to make you forget about the economic situation of the country. cheesy
Abi oh
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by TGMISKY(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
I suspect fake reporting here. Pishures or adonbilivit
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by mamatwiny(f): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
thorpido:
Why do you hear statements like 20 week pregnancy,36weeks preganancy,40 weeks etc?
Why do you think pregnancy is read in weeks and not even months?
And you don't want to know what I do for a living too.

It is from 4 weeks upwards. 5 weeks ...40 weeks .
Nothing like 2 weeks pregnant.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by mamatwiny(f): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
skywalker240:
[s]Shut that rat ass phallus you call mouth,
did she confided in you?
were you there?
did the man told you he was disgracing himself?

even if thats how it is with ultrasound test, where you there when he touched her last?

if you had said only Paternity Test can confirm it i would have known your level of maturity.[/s]

Editted
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by thorpido(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2019
mamatwiny:

It is from 4 weeks upwards. 5 weeks ...40 weeks .
Nothing like 2 weeks pregnant.
I don hear o.
One month pregnant the day she misses her period as you said is NEVER correct.
Re: Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna by Sierusvirus(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Men go for DNA of all your children and never you listen to what the women will say about trust.

Never you trust a women in your life, any man that puts his trust in a woman must fail be it your wife, gf or sister, Check history.

Men be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church / Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To / 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.