|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,104,644 members, 7,660,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 November 2023 at 12:35 AM
|Social Media Executive by PCRecruit: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2019|
A company in the hospitality sector with outlet in Lekki requires the services of a competent and experienced individual for employment as Social Media Executive
• Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
• Designing and implementing social media strategies to align with business goals
• Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
• Collaborating with other teams, like the creatives, marketing, and customer service team to ensure brand consistency
• Running company social media advertising campaigns.
• Overseeing all social media accounts.
• Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
• Analyzing data.
• Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics
• Responding to comments on all social media platforms.
• Engaging influencers.
• Be a community manager.
• Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
• Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Only female candidates will be considered at thus time
Remuneration: Attractive but negotiable
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and instagram handles (if Available) using the "Job title" as subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24