Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student (2262 Views)

How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market / Gtbank Kicks As Innoson Set To Take Over / Fraud: Lawyer Confronts Judge As Innoson Shuns Arraignment For Fourth Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Alarinka1: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Innoson Vehicles, indigenous automaker, may change its trademark logo if the company’s meeting with a student of University of Ibadan (UI), Farouq Osuolale, who designed the trending logo, is in favor of the young graphic designer..

Innoson had responded to the criticism that trailed its designs by asserting that, ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’ and there’s room for more development and improvements. It also said its vehicles were designed based on the feedback received from its users and customers.

The response ushered in various design options which Nigerians urged the company to incorporate and change its existing logo. Innoson’s announcement on its Twitter account that... https://nairametrics.com/2019/10/17/innoson-vehicles/

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Lagosfinder(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Naija power
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
vehicles were designed based on the feedback received from its users and customers.

correction, vehicles are assembled based on what is available in the parent company in china.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
cool
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

correction, vehicles are assembled based on what is available in the parent company in china.
Innocent doesn't have any parent company in China

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by SniperSmurf(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No mind am.
Some people will just come here and be spouting nonsense!
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:

SniperSmurf:

No mind am.
Some people will just come here and be spouting nonsense!

Read

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAIC_Group

1 Share

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:

grin grin grin
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Obviously it does grin

We have an assembly plant not a car manufacturer in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by pointstores(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by SniperSmurf(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Read

I just read it. Nowhere did I see that BAIC is a parent co. Neither did I see that screenshot.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
SniperSmurf:

I just read it. Nowhere did I see that BAIC is a parent co. Neither did I see that screenshot.

you should return your certificate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by uboma(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
KngGezy:

Obviously it does grin

You are right.

It is not a manufacturing plant.
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 18, 2019
uboma:

You are right.

It is not a manufacturing plant.
KngGezy:

Obviously it does grin

GAZZUZZ:

Note.... Innoson has no parent company in anywhere and also no vehicle manufacturer not even rolls Royce builds all it's parts... What makes the vehicle is mainly the engine and even that can be outsourced....

No company is 100% independent... Even apple and Samsung Dem na Chinese dey assemble am... And they are the ones that make the processors... While apple dem do the software and designing....

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by najib632(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No mind the guy, tribalism don block him sense even if it assembling is it not creating employment? Did china just make it in one day?
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Read

This BAIC group is the one copying from Innoson. Innoson is their parent Company.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This BAIC group is the one copying from Innoson. Innoson is their parent Company.

Guy you dey read so? Or you just post for fun? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ I finally believe you be confirmed bad Belle, so all those ones bashing you actually have a point. Very pathetic.
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2019
Chuwaa:
GAZZUZZ I finally believe you be confirmed bad Belle, so all those ones bashing you actually have a point. Very pathetic.

Have I lied?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by LeJeun3: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Chuwaa:

The internet is the most powerful tool to him who knows how to use it....

Leave all this talk and face facts.

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Inception(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Have I lied?

Nope.

Indeed many individuals need to return their certificates to their sham institutions, if not for anything to save face.

The ignorance on this thread is appalling to high heavens

Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Have I lied?

Discretion is not a virtue in you.
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
LeJeun3:

The internet is the most powerful tool to him who knows how to use it....

Leave all this talk and face facts.

Exactly, that's why he went ballistic when Radautoworks pointed out some issues with the mileage of his corolla. An aproko should not vex he receives his own dose.
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Chuwaa:

Exactly, that's why he went ballistic when Radautoworks pointed out some issues with the mileage of his corolla. An aproko should not vex he receives his own dose.

correction there were no issues with my corolla, supposedly smart people did not read.
Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by radautoworks: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

correction there were no issues with my corolla, supposedly smart people did not read.

Supposedly full disclosure people... Didn't

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2019
radautoworks:

Re: Reactions As Innoson To Change Logo After Losing Design Contest To UI Student by Inception(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

radautoworks:

These mechanical lovebirds again grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Ziplock Bags For Sale By VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Pocketmoni: Turn Your Phone To A 'Bank Account' / Pls Who Know Engineer Arinze Muonuagha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.