Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu (59762 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Man Caught On CCTV Licking A Doorbell For 3 Hours In California / UNILORIN Panties Thief Caught On CCTV At Bethany Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by cjudy(m): 4:21am On Oct 18, 2019
tellwisdom:
The only good part is, these boiz aren’t meant to have what they had. So taking it from them is good. How can you own a phone worth 400k. That’s almost 6 months salary of a law enforcement agent. That’s a crime on its own sad...Even a judge will frown at it if you take the matter to them

You will remain and die poor man. You have nothing left in that your sinking brain. So because I use iPhone of 500k? Your poverty dey smell. Tufiakwa
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by rumenase(m): 4:23am On Oct 18, 2019
cococandy:
So it’s a crime to have an iPhone in Nigeria? undecided
yes
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by cjudy(m): 4:26am On Oct 18, 2019
smasher1:

That's not the crime. The crime is they don't have any salary or sources of income/wealth/livelihood and they are living large. If a banker buys such a phone which rarely happens, he has a steady income.

Look at this one. You expect everyone to live a poverty life like you. Go and hustle ooooo. IPhone 6 is 65k for market.
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Tontim94(m): 5:17am On Oct 18, 2019
This is total BS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Asowebdesign: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2019
AgreatMan:
I trust my fellow Nigerians. Very docile people, all noise and zero action. Even if the government will hang us with tax or SARS will obtain everybody, we will only make a few noise on Twitter n NL, and that's the end.

We deserve the kind of leaders we have.

Finally... Someone that understands Nigeria
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by COCKCROW: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2019
DO YOU MEAN : SECURED ASSOCIATE OF ROBBERS SOCIALIZED? IT IS NORMAL LIFE
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by renewable1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Cyril77: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
God help us in nigeria
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Franklyspeakin: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
My friend is a doctor, he works legitimately.
The day SARS held him they tagged him kidnapper manhandled him and almost shotnhim in the leg just because they saw small money with him that they wanted to collect butb he refused. He ended up parting with 60k bail money after they had held him for 2days on a trumped up charge. So indeed its people like you that give them the power to do things like this and get away with it. Maybe you don't have relations who value you well enough to gift you tangible and expensive items, but some of us do. So stop hating. I am not encouraging yahoo joys but I'm saying there should be and outlined codnof conduct by law enforcement. E.g Because jungle justice was done to some one last week who allegedly stole doesn't make it right. It could also have been a set up.
Same way those kids are being labeled.
This days students in keke are brought down and searched any how. That's not right.

smasher1:

Gift from who please? Was the phone collected from a prostitute? Do people just give out half a million or thereabouts just for being friends or relatives? Please reason the matter and amount involved. Someone said his friend spent 200k+ to free himself. Does that person have a source of livelihood that you would spend 200k to free your self? Reason it. How can you cough out that much if you are not in the wrong? Why did the person run away if his hands is clean? I'm not saying any of them is right, but people need to work legitimately to earn their money.
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by litaninja(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2019
So, a set of people are proud to have you as their child?

tellwisdom:
The only good part is, these boiz aren’t meant to have what they had. So taking it from them is good. How can you own a phone worth 400k. That’s almost 6 months salary of a law enforcement agent. That’s a crime on its own sad...Even a judge will frown at it if you take the matter to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Hamza Koudeih: Unravelling A Money Laundering Honcho (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.