Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches (17438 Views)

Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space / Elon Musk's Falcon Heavy Rocket Launches Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fallenhunter:

[s]The space budget is 18.1 billion Naira out of a budget of 8.9 trillion aka just 0.2%. Countries don't develop in a vacuum. They must work on several things at once and can't just focus on one thing. It's why even developed countries are slow in implementing improvements because they have to focus on multiple areas.

Our space development will allow Nigeria to launch her own satellites as well as launch satellites for other countries in the continent. It can become a money making venture that will also make Nigeria proud. We will no longer have to pay china millions of USD to launch for us. The benefits of space research are also self evident.[/s]

Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Litmus:
[s]Wow, fantastic. I had no idea Nigeria had gone this far in rocketry. I have no doubt that, kept up, and if governments invest, in ten years Nigeria would regularly place satellites in orbit. Shortly after this, we'd be able to send something to the moon, showing the world that we too can reach the moon. I guess these are reasons they hate Nigeria worldwide and why, as a people, we are always being labelled , which is a means of control and trying to limiting us. The latest labelling is that we Nigerians are mad. We show the world that people of African origin are as capable as any human race.[/s]

Make una no dey decieve una selves
Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by LZAA: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
eternityk:

What finishing
Better go and sleep
U think I'm insecure like u people that crave like and shares
Rubbish

Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by futurerex: 1:13am On Oct 18, 2019
optimus106:
How much was spent on this mission impossible

Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by Goldencheese(m): 5:49am On Oct 18, 2019
I attended LASU, was the best student in my class and I am not Yoruba. The third best student in my class was from Delta and 1/3 of the class were not Yoruba. They were Igbo and southsouth. LASU is a great place to learn.

eternityk:

Which rubbish diverse staff
It is located in lasu
To get into lasu,if u are not yorubas, forget it
Look at that pix and u will c its yorubas and few Hausa there
Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by eternityk: 5:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Goldencheese:
I attended LASU, was the best student in my class and I am not Yoruba. The third best student in my class was from Delta and 1/3 of the class were not Yoruba. They were Igbo and southsouth. LASU is a great place to learn.

1/3 were not yoruba but what about the remaining 2/3
Just tnk ur stars someone like me is not in charge of yoruba land
Don't worry, conservative yorubas are becoming more aware of what's happening in their surrounding
Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by ade002: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2019
You spend money to make money. This project is very important. I believe the time line should be shorter and it should be well funded.
We need to look into the future. Else we will remain economic slaves forever who knows we may lead the world into full scale space exploration..mining
Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by xprimate(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Good, a step in the right direction. I pray that they should be consistent in they improvement and tests, that is how great nations are built.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by Litmus: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Chelseafan99:
Based on the stupid response from stupid idiots MAY THIS COUNTRY NEVER DEVELOP. In fact may Russia and America launch 3 50 megaton nuclear warheads on Abuja and Lagos. May thjs country burn to the ground so the bastard here will have their wish. This country is hopeless because of the calibre of idiots running amok in this country. Even if tomorrow Nigeria launches a man to Mars there are idiots here who will still call it trash. I'm Nigerian and I'm proud to say Nigerians are a cynical disgusting bunch. Good or bad people will complain. We no get rail system we complained. We build rail system we complained. Our railways are old and discrepit we complain. We modernize our rail system with light rail we complain about the price. What a useless country. Nigeria has Africa's largest space program and has more sattelite in orbit than all of Africa combined. Gradually we are climbing and there are BASTARDS here who still find fault. I pray this country gets destroyed. We don't deserve greatness...We are populated by 200 million idiots. Half the idiots bashing thks progress don't even have any idea what rocketry is. For job is to come here and trash talk your country. Shame on you. We Nigerians are a disgrace to humanity. Rubbish !!.

You’re assume they are all Nigerians.

Incidentally, considering the wellbeing of others as well as yourself is a good habit to nurture or you will end up with the same mentality as those you’re commenting on in these hash terms. You should not be wishing catastrophe on Nigeria, a nation of approximately 200 million people, to satisfy your personal anger. If your wishes happen, women, children, good people as well as the Nigerian rocket scientists of this thread will perish and the South Africans, Ghanaians and racists that are probably the majority of the ones pouring scorn here will be jubilant.

Nigerians are some of the smartest people in the world, given time and if we are not discouraged by those insincerely positing competing demands in order to trick us into limiting our ambitions, we’ll build those rockets and make those developments that will alleviate the psychological and physical misery of the people. Take heart, cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by Chelseafan99: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Litmus:

You’re assume they are all Nigerians.

Incidentally, considering the wellbeing of others as well as yourself is a good habit to nurture or you will end up with the same mentality as those you’re commenting on in these hash terms. You should not be wishing catastrophe on Nigeria, a nation of approximately 200 million people, to satisfy your personal anger. If your wishes happen, women, children, good people as well as the Nigerian rocket scientists of this thread will perish and the South Africans, Ghanaians and racists that are probably the majority of the ones pouring scorn here will be jubilant.

Nigerians are some of the smartest people in the world, given time and if we are not discouraged by those insincerely positing competing demands in order to trick us into limiting our ambitions, we’ll build those rockets and make those developments that will alleviate the psychological and physical misery of the people. Take heart, cheers.

WORD !! Agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2019
RTSC:

Yoruba engineers?
What the hell does that mean?

Where was those Yoruba engineers when Igbos were building weapons in the late 60s.?

Even the airforce institute of technology in kaduna is headed by an Igbo professor.
I won't be surprised if the real work in the so called CSTP is carried out by brilliant Igbo engineers and scientists.
what weapons?. mediocre weapons that couldn't help them win civil war gringringrin
Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:45am On Nov 08, 2019
Goldencheese:

which course be that
Re: Nigeria’s CSTP Completes Three Successful Experimental Rocket Launches by Litmus: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fallenhunter:

The space budget is 18.1 billion Naira out of a budget of 8.9 trillion aka just 0.2%. Countries don't develop in a vacuum. They must work on several things at once and can't just focus on one thing. It's why even developed countries are slow in implementing improvements because they have to focus on multiple areas.

Our space development will allow Nigeria to launch her own satellites as well as launch satellites for other countries in the continent. It can become a money making venture that will also make Nigeria proud. We will no longer have to pay china millions of USD to launch for us. The benefits of space research are also self evident.

So true, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Buy Used Inverter Batteries, Condemned Car Batteries, All Dead Batteries / Tips And Steps On How To Recharge Your Prepaid Meter. / Meet Nigerian 28-year-old ‘rocket Inventor’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.