Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

“the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts (2036 Views)

'My Ex-husband is a one minute man ' - Tonto Dikeh Spills more / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by gistembassy123: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has revealed some intimate things about herself in a question and answer section with her fans.

During a question and answer time, Tonto Dikeh revealed that the best part of her body is her vagina . Sleekgist.com

'The best part of my body is and will always remain my vagina that is the most magical part of my body.' She said.

And when asked who her celebrity crush is she disclosed her celebrity crush is the person she loves to f*ck'...she also revealed she has sexual feeling for someone in the industry...

She further talked about her marriage, son and much more

Watch video

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/the-best-part-of-my-body-is-my-vagna-tonto-dikeh-spills-say-she-has-a-celeb-she-loves-to-fk/

Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
She didn't lie

1 Like

Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by Starz825(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wizkid dey for you.....

I thought this lady say she be born again Christian
Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by meobizy(f): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
When last did she act a movie?
Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by chriskosherbal(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Starz825:
Wizkid dey for you.....

I thought this lady say she be born again Christian
my bro I tire oooo

2 Likes

Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by emmyid(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Picture of it or I don't believe her.
Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by gift2xl: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
I thought she said, the best part is Regina. I for call ned nwakwo For phone�
Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by jnoz23(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Only good to be Bleep'd and refuck'd!!!
Dirty 40sec noisemaker
Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by Bigflamie(m): 12:48am On Oct 18, 2019
Systematically calling potential clients to have a taste of it.

Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by ugotex85: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2019
She didn't lie, that's the part that pays her bills. If she depends on acting for survival, for these few years she hasn't featured in any movie, hunger would have killed her.
Re: “the Best Part Of My Body Is My Vag!na, ” - Tonto Dikeh Spills SHOCKING Facts by Onyi22(f): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Thanks God am a woman

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Tacha wears a sexy red dress As She Attends Headies Awards 2019 / Zlatan Ibile: Tiwa Savage Blocked Me On Instagram / Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughter,shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.