Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Is Online Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Online Business? (343 Views)

How Important Is Online Shopping? / Is Online Business Legit Or A Scam. / How Profitable Is Online Hotel Booking Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Online Business? by bsmithconcepts1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
I remember when I started to venture into online business; I found it difficult to tell people that I am into online business. Why? Because when you say online business some people begin to think you are into fraudulent activities.

Trust issues are one of the major challenges of online business, I have heard people ask the doubtful question if I take my business online will people really buy?

I will answer the question in subsequent posts. Yet, an online business transaction is increasing on a daily basis. The world is becoming digital and the next generation is more digitalized so taking your business online is vital to your business growth and survival.

So, what is an online business? One thing I can assure you is it is not cybercrime (yahoo) but dignifying in every way.
Online Business also is known as E-commerce or internet commerce, is the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions.

These business transactions can be done in four ways: Business to Business (B2B), Business to Customer (B2C), Customer to Customer (C2C), and Customer to Business (C2B).

So when you are connected to the internet you are said to be online. What you do online becomes an online activity. Business owners saw the possibilities the internet presented to their business growth and began to use take their businesses online.

The use of the internet has increased since its invention, that we have created a new world on it. It is called the digital world. Many have taken their lives from the offline world to this digital world that we practically live there.

So as a business owner instead of complaining about how people spend almost all their lives online think of how you can meet them online and do business.

In the next post, we would be looking at how you can take your business (product/service) online and do so successfully. Have you tried taking your business online? What were your challenges?

Re: What Is Online Business? by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Good read Op! When is the next post..following
Re: What Is Online Business? by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Seriously u still dey explain am.... Who no won get sense u no fit force am...
Re: What Is Online Business? by bsmithconcepts1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Stephenomozzy:
Good read Op! When is the next post..following

Thanks for the following.. the next post is today
Re: What Is Online Business? by bsmithconcepts1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
thariodamaniac:
Seriously u still dey explain am... Who no won get sense u no fit force am...

You have a point there, but education has to continue

(1) (Reply)

2 In 1 3D Glass / Oando 100k Shares In 2004 Dwindles To 11k In 2019 / Warren Buffets Lesson In Business- Keep Your Costs Low. No Need For Extravagance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.