Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever (2650 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / My Infinix Note 3 Just Shut Down / Is This 419 Infinix Zero 3 Just 40 Thousand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by TrollKiller(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Damn.... to think techno owned my heart with the pouvoir 2. it was a great device (and bad too) but I liked it anyway.
Pouvoir 3 came out and I was like "Hey, I should give this series another shot"
I gave out the second phone and went for the latest one.
only to get the hugest disappointment In my life.

THE ISSUE OF FONTS IN TECNO MOBILE DEVICES.

To be honest, its not the absence of fonts that infuriates me, but the way techno handled the problem really shows what they have become.

they used to work hard but now they are becoming over confident and pompous.
We have been crying for them to fix this phone for more than a year now and yet nothing from techno.
instead, they keep making new crap and plastic bricks who has the same problem they refuse to fix. idiots. I hate this brand now.

God punish me if what I'm saying isn't true and if I'm trying to degrade their brand with lies. What I'm saying here is the pure truth. install tspot in play store and see what I'm saying.

stay away from techno. all they want is your money and once they get that, they leave you outside to dry with a phone with problems.

a techno phone bought by somebody broke down in 3 months. can you imagine? 40k wasted.

STAY AWAY FROM TECNO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by kingxsamz(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
If you're just realising that Tecno is crap after all these years and after all the preaching on Nairaland,then you need serious flogging.

4 Likes

Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by Halezis(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2019
You're just realizing?grin

3 Likes

Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by ken6488(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2019
My techno device here have really frustrate my life here.. Seriously my next device must not be techno

1 Like

Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by TrollKiller(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2019
I hate techno now. Chai. My 38k just go like.that.

I should've bought an a10 angry

3 Likes

Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by bamac(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
For those saying their phone got spoilt untimely, if it were to be on Jumia i am sure they would have put the blame on Jumia forgetting that fault can be from main manufacturer. Good thing is that warranty can still cover sha.

Please check signature to make Jumia order.
Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by sunshineV(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wait, Tecno and infinix na phone?
Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by skywalker240(m): 4:06am On Oct 20, 2019
You're darn late, but welcome aboard.
Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by Ejadike(m): 4:23am On Oct 20, 2019
But they rolled out fonts na
Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by Mohbola(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tecno needs to improve seriously
Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by SweetBuns(f): 10:56pm On May 19, 2020
One sad story out of the many sad ones we see tecno customers say on this section everyday

Stay away from tecno, infinix and itel!!

3 Likes

Re: The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever by TrollKiller(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 5 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Comparison. Which One Should You Get?? / 1 Week Old Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro For Sale (in Lagos) / Screenshot And Post Your Phones Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.