Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buying Over 180days Limited Paypal Account - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Buying Over 180days Limited Paypal Account (699 Views)

Paypal Account Urgently Needed Please For Free Oh / How To Link Nigeria Account With Paypal Account / If You Have Smartphone And A Paypal Account. Come And Earn Free Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Over 180days Limited Paypal Account by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
*To all the ladies and gentlemen in this group ⁩ and others bring your limited account over 180days of* *any countries below I will cash it out for you at a discount rate of 10%, come with 25% and I will get it out for you but must be $500 and above*
*If you have a limited account over 180days,, be it UK , ooo Germany ooo, Morocco oo, UAE oooo, Canada ooo, Lesotho oooo, Iceland oooo, and Philippine ooo, Croatian oooo and so on carry it and come, am ever ready to help, instant cash out no delay, I bet you go love me after the transaction ����*
*Note $200 above*

(1) (Reply)

Get FREE Codecanyon Premium Scripts, Themes, Templates, Plugins, Addons, Apps. / Monday Motivation / Recommend A Place To Learn Programming Professionally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.