Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,401 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

Help! How To Make Your Java Or Python Program Become A Real Android App? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help! How To Make Your Java Or Python Program Become A Real Android App? (824 Views)

A Python Program To Check The Risk Of Corona Virus. / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# / How To Run Python Program On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! How To Make Your Java Or Python Program Become A Real Android App? by MarioKizito1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
I am a novice when it comes to programming but I really have this question puzzling me.

After writing your Android app program with Python or Java, how do you make it an Android app just like the ones on our phones?

Please someone should help me with a detailed procedure. Is there a special machine that converts it to an Android app?
Re: Help! How To Make Your Java Or Python Program Become A Real Android App? by devdev: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2019
MarioKizito1:
I am a novice when it comes to programming but I really have this question puzzling me.

After writing your Android app program with Python or Java, how do you make it an Android app just like the ones on our phones?

Please someone should help me with a detailed procedure. Is there a special machine that converts it to an Android app?

You use Android Studio to compile and release the app

(1) (Reply)

Programmers: I Need Your Help / Admob Presentation By Insta Global / React Native Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.