Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Finally Found A Legit Job Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finally Found A Legit Job Online (867 Views)

I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Part Time Typing Job Online.dont Waste Your Time,start Typing Now (2) (3) (4)

I Finally Found A Legit Job Online by Moneyheist: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
I purposely chose the color to be green, Because that's all am seeing and about right now.....
This is a new way of making money online and yeah it is legit,I have been looking for a way of making money online for sometime but I end up getting crap thanks to a thread on here I got to know about this and guess what am giving the information on it free as a way of giving back......���
What do you need to do to make money?
Just view paid Ads and your money starts accumuling in your account.

Note:this is not a get rich quick scheme and it doesn't give millions but with time you can make make good figures....
Heres the link to the Gold mine..

https://plimoney.icu/5592512519035

Thank me later.....
Re: I Finally Found A Legit Job Online by budaatum: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
It is not green!
Re: I Finally Found A Legit Job Online by Moneyheist: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2019
budaatum:
It is not green!
Lol bro abeg take am like that...

Re: I Finally Found A Legit Job Online by Moneyheist: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2019
FAQ: is this a referral stuff like other's?
Answer: Referral gives extra dough, viewing paid Ads is the real deal ....
Abeg make una register using my link,nobody paid me to drop this information so I guess the favour should be returned that way,some people wicked sha..
Re: I Finally Found A Legit Job Online by solz23(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
I registered using your link,I will like to find out if you have any proof of withdrawal, that will help convince me to see more ads...

Re: I Finally Found A Legit Job Online by Moneyheist: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
solz23:
I registered using your link,I will like to find out if you have any proof of withdrawal, that will help convince me to see more ads...
Thanks for that....I withdrew through bitcoins
Re: I Finally Found A Legit Job Online by adigun98(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thanks for this boss
Re: I Finally Found A Legit Job Online by promisedwealth(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Moneyheist:

Thanks for that....I withdrew through bitcoins
oga this site it's not paying dam!!! I earn 100 and was asked to earn 150 which I did pay me now story enter bring 30referals or buy equivalent of the referral @12$

Poor Working Conditions In Huawei Nigeria As Workers Cries Out Due To Fuel Hike / Any Upcoming Scholarship?pls Help Me Out / Advanced Chemical Eng. With Info Tech. And Managemnt Or Enviromental Geochemisty