Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is There Any Woman You Know Of Who Had Children Despite Her Fibroids? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Woman You Know Of Who Had Children Despite Her Fibroids? (769 Views)

Juice Recipes For Fibroids And Fertility / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Woman You Know Of Who Had Children Despite Her Fibroids? by bamboke(f): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2010
Hello everyone. I would like to know or probably want testimonies of women who the doctors told might not be able to have children or carry to full terms her baby because she has /had fibroid.

I believe God is the one who has a final say in it all. Sometimes, surgery works and sometimes adds to issues.

But God is definitely still in charge. Be encouraged!
Re: Is There Any Woman You Know Of Who Had Children Despite Her Fibroids? by kurat: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
after pregnancy my womanliness became loosen, i have came to know from my friends about the herbal therapy for feeling re-virgin in 3 days course. i have got their site detail which was www.virgintherapy.com

i want to know whether it will effective. Kindly let us know if any one has gone through that.
As it says there is no side effect. No. Surgery. No Oral Pills.

Just 3 days herbal course and then you will feel re-virgin again, and can obtain the pleasure.
Also its help M.C. to be in balance.

Regards.
K.E.
Re: Is There Any Woman You Know Of Who Had Children Despite Her Fibroids? by choolwe425: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
My mother was 40 years old and was told by her physician not to worry about getting pregnant because her fibroids were so big that there was no way that should would be able to get pregnant or have the baby if she conceived. Later she did indeed get pregnant and had a beautiful baby boy (now 15 years old). So, yes! God has the final say, there is hope! Cheers!

cs
Re: Is There Any Woman You Know Of Who Had Children Despite Her Fibroids? by bamboke(f): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2010
@ Chiowe, thanks for your words. Encouraging. Massage does help too.
Re: Is There Any Woman You Know Of Who Had Children Despite Her Fibroids? by holydante(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
yes OOO, i know of 2 ladies in my church (a catholic church). they've had 6 combined, though they got rid of the fibroids after having children. my dear God has the final say. cheers and good luck
Re: Is There Any Woman You Know Of Who Had Children Despite Her Fibroids? by propofol: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
hi, how are you? yes God has the final say and i believe with Him all things are possible. fibroids are very common , most black women have them. they are benign tumours.vary in size from a bean seed to a huge mass of over 10kg.they usally cause no symtoms but sometimes can cause heavy menstrual flowand pain. i have seeen a lot of women conceive despite having fibroid but of cause that will depend on the size and location. God does all things but He will NOT COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO DO THINGS FOR US.I know of people who have had babies after the surgery, and i also know of a 21 year old virgin who bled to death as a result of a massive fibroid she refused toremove surgically till it was too late. these are all real cases.
my advice is thus,pra,research , and make informed decisions, go to a gynaecologist at ateaching hospital. see a consultant. take action before its too late. dont worry God loves you and He will not forsake you

(1) (Reply)

Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever / How Sickle Cell Anaemia Patient Ndik Mattew Had His Blood Changed From SS To AA / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.