Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP (21211 Views)

Defect To APC And Vacate Office, PDP Threatens Matawalle / Our Members Can Seek Any National Assembly Office- PDP Replies APC / Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by festacman(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2019
timota:

Their husband did not promise to scrap the office of the first lady but buhari promised and pretended to have scraped it during first term only to introduce it in his second term,its a clear display of hypocrisy and God will judge him.
Aisha Buhari had similar aides in Buhari's first term. However, Aisha has no pet programmes like other former first ladies, which is actually in line with what president Buhari promised.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by joseph1832(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Greenback:

Because they didn't promise to do so, always read wide, thank you
lzaa immhotep
oh yeah I'm sure one side of your eye is blind that's why you made that narrow minded comment above. Here you are talking about reading wide.

Nonsense.
Advocate500:
no apc was the one asking as at that time, to u gullible supporters one day it will clear to u that is transient.
I'm sure if I were to ask you if you voted during the last election your answer will be as uninspiring as the promises PDP and APC have been making

Take a few steps back and relax.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by AntiWailer: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2019
Greenback:

Just see who's talking?!?!?!?!

So now the rain yaff stop raining and ya eyes yaff clear,huh?
Now you know they are a useless party after campaigning for and bringing them to power!

Your beloved baba added that huge loan to the one on ground and you want the same PDP you vigorously vilified to caution your beloved baba you zmbs vigorously dignified and campaigned for!!!

You folks ain't seen anything yet

lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

U need to check my previous posts before jumping into conclusion like a lion.

Also dnt be decieved. Not feeling shit. I repeat, I cnt feel stuff.

I am rather progressing with plenty lots to count. Work my ass off , pay taxes and not making excuses for failures
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by Johans1991: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2019
BigIyanga:

Ok go and buy rice at discounted rate for partisan hacks like u.., BaBa told us during election that he would not fund first lady’s office,.. Everybody does not suffer from selective amnesia
which election?
D promises of 2015 election are different from that of 2019.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by Greenback: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2019
AntiWailer:

U need to check my previous posts before jumping into conclusion like a lion.

Also dnt be decieved. Not feeling shit. I repeat, I cnt feel stuff.

I am rather progressing with plenty lots to count. Work my ass off , pay taxes and not making excuses for failures

Lolsssssss please put yourself together
grin grin
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by Greenback: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2019
joseph1832:
oh yeah I'm sure one side of your eye is blind that's why you made that narrow minded comment above. Here you are talking about reading wide.

Nonsense.
I'm sure if I were to ask you if you voted during the last election your answer will be as uninspiring as the promises PDP and APC have been making

Take a few steps back and relax.

Reading won't hurt you,but rather,it will do your life good grin
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by emmyabure(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2019
Commentor:
How did you fund Patience Jonathan's office?

What of Turai?

Or even Late Stella ?
Buhari said office of the 1st lady is a scam that he will scrap it. Now it's not a scam anymore. Pdp paid subsidy na scam Apc paid subsidy its normal.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by Successlane: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2019
festacman:
Simple. Aisha Buhari's office will be funded the same way Patience Jonathan's office was funded. The same way Turai Yar'adua's office was funded. The same way late Stella Obasanjo's was funded.

Now, you still got problem with that? Poor opposition move. Long way to go for Papa Deceive Pikins (PDP). undecided

Why take words out of my mouth.

Be careful o.

Anyway, I owe you a cold bottle of ………….. (fill in your choice, and let me pick the bill)

Their hypocrisy stinks to the highest part of space.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by joseph1832(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2019
Greenback:

Reading won't hurt you,but rather,it will do your life good grin
if reading has made your life this empty, then I'd rather not read. God forbid I end up like you. tongue
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by K0tlin: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2019
Who sponsored it on the pasr
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by chozzy: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2019
chinjo:
Government of failed promises. The funny thing is that people are so afraid to speak against bad governance. The same government that promised to abolish the office of the First Lady is now appointing SAs and PAs to that same office. One day one day monkey go go market, he no go come back. The other day a big for nothing minister was just fooling himself that 30 Naira is enough for someone to feed. Na Ogun go kill that minister if he no apologise to Nigerians. Make this country divide self make northerners dey eat their 30 naira beans with pepper and mia kuka but for we southerners, na Afang soup, Edikaikong, Cow leg pepersoup, fresh fish, Banga soup, Onugbu and Oha soup, Ofe Nsala, Ewedu with bokoto, shaki, round about, abodi and others we deserve because our land flows with milk and honey.

It's so sad my brother
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by Greenback: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2019
joseph1832:
if reading has made your life this empty, then I'd rather not read. God forbid I end up like you. tongue

.....Ori eja lo ma je....
grin
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2019
allandutch:

Are you really this stupid?
So because PDP is not in a position to accuse "somebody" of wrongdoing automatically makes that somebody's wrongdoing right?
And I can't believe you actually quote Jesus to back up your Fuckery.

Read my post before you comments meaninglessly...if you have issues with comprehension , hire a more wiser in your family to interpret my post to you....if I call you eediot mod might bar me...I won't say it
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by faithfull18(f): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2019
joseph1832:
how is PMB different from any other Nigeria president? Is he the only Nigerian present who made empty promises?

We voted for change and if that change didn't come we will still vote for another change. Unlike you guys who prefer to wallow and mediocrity and backwardness.
Please please , you guys should take a seat.

As much I don't support parties, Jonathan was a much better president, take it or leave it.

The present hasn't even fared better in any area and please I don't want to hear the usual rhetorics of oil price been higher then. That's always your defense.

Change and next level indeed.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by joseph1832(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2019
faithfull18:

Please please , you guys should take a seat.

As much I don't support parties, Jonathan was a much better president, take it or leave it.

The present hasn't even fared better in any area and please I don't want to hear the usual rhetorics of oil price been higher then. That's always your defense.

Change and next level indeed.
Much better president in which regard exactly?

What you people seem not to understand is never to compare failures. Like most Nigerian, you always believe in 'lesser evil' forgetting that evil is evil.

You keep on ranting when you didn't even vote. Tell me of what right have you to criticize a person for not doing what he or she is suppose to do when you're equally guilty of the same thing?.

This is the change and next level we want to see. tongue
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by victorazyvictor(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2019
anonimi:

The fake integrity went out by the window as the worstest corruption swung in through the door. undecided grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by DennisEche(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2019
horiyommyalamu:
Who fund for patient Jonathan? PDP answer me please
ZOMBIES , BUHARI WAS ELECTED TO RE-RIGHT THE WRONG OF THE PDP AND HE IS DOING SAME THING HE CONDEMNED, HE COULDN'T
danot1030:
Who was funding Patience Johnathan office and and extravagant lifestyle.

Hypocrite PDP.
EVEN KEEP THE PROMISE OF SCRAPPING THE OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY. SCAM
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by danot1030: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
DennisEche:

ZOMBIES , BUHARI WAS ELECTED TO RE-RIGHT THE WRONG OF THE PDP AND HE IS DOING SAME THING HE CONDEMNED, HE COULDN'T EVEN KEEP THE PROMISE OF SCRAPPING THE OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY. SCAM

Will anything Buhari does ever be right before you, your case is incurable, you can never stop ranting over Buhari
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by DennisEche(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
danot1030:

Will anything Buhari does ever be right before you, your case is incurable, you can never stop ranting over Buhari
I AM FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE. NAME WHAT HE HAS DONE THAT NEEDS ACCOLADE. ASIDE THE BOREDER CLOSURE NO POLICIES OF HIS THAT MAKE SENSE
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by renewable1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by faithfull18(f): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
joseph1832:
Much better president in which regard exactly?

What you people seem not to understand is never to compare failures. Like most Nigerian, you always believe in 'lesser evil' forgetting that evil is evil.

You keep on ranting when you didn't even vote. Tell me of what right have you to criticize a person for not doing what he or she is suppose to do when you're equally guilty of the same thing?.

This is the change and next level we want to see. tongue
Every regard.

Your retired general president hasn't fared better in terms of security, economy etc. even the anti-corruption tag he rode to power on, we are still yet to see any improvement instead it keeps getting worse.

What the elders sees while standing, the child ...

BMCs, no escaping this your change and next level.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by joseph1832(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
faithfull18:

Every regard.

Your retired general president hasn't fared better in terms of security, economy etc. even the anti-corruption tag he rode to power on, we are still yet to see any improvement instead it keeps getting worse.

BMCs, no escaping this your change and next level.
Like I said, you don't compare failures.

Even your preferred Jonathan wasn't better, kidnapping and terrorism started during his time in Aso Rock, what did he do to stop it?

Same way he personified corruption and dropped the immortal line: "stealing isn't corruption".

Madam, go and sit down and let this your bad belle die down.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by BigIyanga: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Commentor:

And that's the sole reason for voting him right?
And what other reasons has he delivred on ?
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by faithfull18(f): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
joseph1832:
Like I said, you don't compare failures.

Even your preferred Jonathan wasn't better, kidnapping and terrorism started during his time in Aso Rock, what did he do to stop it?

Same way he personified corruption and dropped the immortal line: "stealing isn't corruption".

Madam, go and sit down and let this your bad belle die down.

And what has your Messiah done to stop them.

Wasn't that what you all campaigned on, zombies .

We are used to you guys never admitting you made a very wrong choice.

If we went down the comparison route, the country under Jonathan was far better than it is now.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by Login12: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thought he said he'll scrab it in 2015

Who is fooling who?

Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by joseph1832(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
faithfull18:

And what has your Messiah done to stop them.

Wasn't that what you all campaigned on, zombies .

We are used to you guys never admitting you made a very wrong choice.

If we went down the comparison route, the country under Jonathan was far better than it is now.
you want us to admit we made a wrong choice when you guys can't even admit Jonathan is a worse choice made by your kind who are driven by tribal and religious sentiment.

Imagine this nonsense. You who didn't vote in the last election is here typing nonsense. Between I and you, who is the zombie?

Like I've been saying you don't compare failures. If your brain is functioning, you'd know the difference.

You're a hypocrite.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by faithfull18(f): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
joseph1832:
you want us to admit we made a wrong choice when you guys can't even admit Jonathan is a worse choice made by your kind who are driven by tribal and religious sentiment.

Imagine this nonsense. You who didn't vote in the last election is here typing nonsense. Between I and you, who is the zombie?

Like I've been saying you don't compare failures. If your brain is functioning, you'd know the difference.

You're a hypocrite.
Just like you. Typical of a zombie to resort to insults when there's nothing to back up their defense.

Would I have wasted my precious time to vote in your Messiah, the answer is no and would be a big 'No'

As always when there's no logical thing to say, you all always fall back on tribe and religion while reasonable people judge by the quality/standard of life/living under their reigns.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by joseph1832(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
faithfull18:

Just like you. Typical of a zombie to resort to insults when there's nothing to back up their defense.

Would I have wasted my precious time to vote in your Messiah, the answer is no and would be a big 'No'

As always when there's no logical thing to say, you all always fall back on tribe and religion while reasonable people judge by the quality/standard of life/living under their reigns.
Just imagine the narrow minded nonsense your leprosy infected fingers is typing.

Why didn't you use your vote to vote in your Jonathan, you good for nothing twerp. Afterall, that election was free and fair, but rather, you sat in your house and did nothing. Only to come here and bleat like a goat.

It's pretty obvious you're a very bitter and petty individual. You project your feeble imperfections on others just so you can feel secure.

Go back to your previous post, you're the who first insulted me, (you called me zombie) I returned the insult and you're here ranting like a dog in heat. You're truly a bile invested individual.

To think you want to talk about logic and reason when it's obvious your brain can't even process your own bullsh1t.

Take a back seat and smell your own sh1t for once in your miserable life, hypocrite. Now get lost and stay lost.

Teuh!.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by faithfull18(f): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
joseph1832:
Just imagine the narrow minded nonsense your leprosy infected fingers is typing.

Why didn't you use your vote to vote in your Jonathan, you good for nothing twerp. Afterall, that election was free and fair, but rather, you sat in your house and did nothing. Only to come here and bleat like a goat.

It's pretty obvious you're a very bitter and petty individual. You project your feeble imperfections on others just so you can feel secure.

Go back to your previous post, you're the who first insulted me, (you called me zombie) I returned the insult and you're here ranting like a dog in heat. You're truly a bile invested individual.

To think you want to talk about logic and reason when it's obvious your brain can't even process your own bullsh1t.

Take a back seat and smell your own sh1t for once in your miserable life, hypocrite. Now get lost and stay lost.

Teuh!.
You sat down to write this piece of trash, typical.

You described yourself perfectly.

Like Buhari, like followers, zombie with zero IQ.

Now, enjoy your change and Next level, last time I checked Jonathan didn't contest in 2019.
Re: Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP by joseph1832(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
faithfull18:

You sat down to write this piece of trash, typical.

You described yourself perfectly.

Like Buhari, like followers, zombie with zero IQ.

Now, enjoy your change and Next level, last time I checked Jonathan didn't contest in 2019.
cry me a river loser. You're the piece of trash here. You and your saviour Jonathan are the trash and losers here, afterall you're the ones doing the crying and ranting. tongue

Jonathan didnt contest in 2019 yet you still sat down in your house and refused to vote for your candidate. You truly need deliverance...

Pele eh. tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Joins OPEC To Cut Crude Oil Production / Tinubu Should Tell Buhari To Release Funds To End ASUU Strike - Obi’s Camp / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.