Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) (43532 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) / 5 Youngest Millionaires In Nigeria In 2021 And The Story Behind Their Wealth / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by kokomilala(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
One prodigal son and 3 accidents of history. One later became a fortune of history. As military cowboys, they messed up big time and set us back in antiquities.
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by chibuthanks: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=Nastybrave2016 post=83255395]Wat are u following[I'm following you
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by akdjr(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Those age are football age abeg make we leave story. It's just like if Okocha become Governor now you will want me to believe he's 46years.
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by eniorisha(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
At d Gowon's age, I entered unilag , a jambite about 5 years ago. Now, a graduate but still jobless. Can we ever av d Nigeria of colonial & post colonial bliss back?

Abeg o, I'm a trained teacher. I'll appreciate anyone who can magnanimously help me with a slot with d ministry of education. If not for my sake , do for d sake of my ageing widowed mum.

B.A ed(English education) my contact: 08182896928
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by juman(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Useless generals.
Greediness is their way of life of those military people.

Giant of africa became ant of africa.
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
What about saddam husseni, he was young too.
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by pieces18: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
I believe all accept that of Buhari because even he doesn't know whereabout his birth certificate either they are with Nigeria army or with his parents. So he date of birth is not true.
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by owowa145(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
What do you think about it
And two later came back to become ancestral head of state undecided
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by owowa145(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
juman:
Useless generals.
Greediness is their way of life of those military people.

Giant of africa became ant of africa.
All this names we give ourselves affect us.
1.Nigeria is a slave name which has an hidden slavery meaning which propels our slavery approach to life.

2. Giants are complacent pple, thru out where they were mentioned in d bible, their height and built made them evil and ostentatious. Look at us today even in Diaspora, many of us are filled with evil approach to life undecided
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Today u cant even be a Governor between 31 to 41yrs, some are even trying to become ward councillors

1 Like

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by midnighter(f): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
Coolgent:
Today u cant even be a Governor between 31 to 41yrs, some are even trying to become ward councillors

Lol and be part of the "youth"

1 Like

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by viviangist: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
During the military regime some young Nigerians got the opportunity to rule the country and they performed well. we are still hope for a young and active Nigeria to become the President of this great nation

Thank God things are changing with the signing of the Not Too Young To Run Bill which reduces the presidential age limit from 40 to 35.

Thanks to the new 'Not Too Young To Run' bill, the next head of state could be as young as 35.

This will provide create more opportunity for young Nigerians to become the president of this great nation in the nearest future.

Here is the list of 5 youngest head of states in Nigeria's history

1 General Yakubu Gowon(31 years old)

2 General Murtala Muhammed (37 years old)

3 General Olusegun Obasanjo (39 years old)

4 Major General Muhammadu Buhari (41 years old)

5 Major General Aguiyi-Ironsi 42 years old)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m19gL8dobac

Please not Head of States ... Say Dictators ..

Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by goat22: 2:04am On Oct 19, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Try to always take senselin but u no go gree, see urself now.. grin
Hello little boy, is there senselin for 3500?
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 2:19am On Oct 19, 2019
goat22:

hahajah
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 2:27am On Oct 19, 2019
grin
Slawormir:
As real niggarrrz
I believe we will soon take over government

And we shall look into how weed can be legalized
grin grin
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 2:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Untainted007:
Buhari already have two records, one of the youngest to rule and also the oldest to rule followed by Obasanjo.
u get too much sense bro
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 2:28am On Oct 19, 2019
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 2:28am On Oct 19, 2019
nauto5:
i will be the youngest
coolOK
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 2:29am On Oct 19, 2019
ceeroh:
Wish same could be expected of present Nigerians in that age range... But No! Na irrelevant things we go dey pursue.
u got it bro
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 2:29am On Oct 19, 2019
grin grin
PropertyBase:
And two of them will not retire for young ones to rule
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 2:50am On Oct 19, 2019
marvin905:
and na only obj get head for that list..
the rest are useless
sure man
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 3:49am On Oct 19, 2019
grandstar:
The last 2 were the most ........

who can help me finish it?
greatest
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Untainted007: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
u get too much sense bro

I sight you bro. Thanks
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Enculer: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2019
All northern demons.
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2019
goat22:

Go to the nearest filling station in Abuja.
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Ok
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
chibuthanks:
perseverance is a quality which anybody who intends to succeed in any venture must possess indeed lack of this great assets as a responsible for the failure of many people a lot of things can be achieved through perseverance what is perseverance it is a determination to enjoy all types of situations so as to achieve the desired objective where in spite of obstacles in what way were determined to succeed the person then preserves the consequence of such determination is success a farmer who cannot preserve cannot read a bountiful harvest apart from preparing the land he has to plan the cross with the farm from the plant if need be today and my to take care of the plant if it is a cash crop like cocoa which takes a longer time before it matures the Farmer has to wait for a long time before the harvest can come ultimately what I get is a bountiful harvest who's
nice write up
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by juman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
The oloriburuku generation of people.
The generation of idiots and fools.
God anger is on them
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2019
juman:
The oloriburuku generation of people.
The generation of idiots and fools.
God anger is on them
shocked
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Leo588(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
wwwihy:

You lacked critical thinking
Gowon was 31 in 1966
Buhari was 41 in 1983

Years Apart... Nigeria educational system has gone so bad

Oh God...Chairman why this gravely insult na. You paid my fees!!,? I write am for you!!? I quote you!!!? I send you!!?, I worry you before!!?? You sabi me somewhere before!!?? Ahhh!!!
Re: 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.