Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? (1699 Views)

Poll: Will You Buy My CD?

Yes, I will: 85% (6 votes)
No, I will not: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

My Album Loading...99% Check Out My Hit Track. / My Album Was Not Meant For Public Release - Lewd Singer Saint Janet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2010
I need urgent replies. Thanks! Yes or No. Thanks

Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2010
One more thing, i would like to know the reason behind your answer. If you will buy my album and if you will not buy my album I'd like to know why. Please I need criticisms and not judgement ok. I'm waiting. Cheers!

Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by Djswaggz(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2010
I guess I believe u got talent. . .
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2010
Djswaggz:

I guess I believe u got talent. . .

Thanks, I appreciate.

Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by dammiecool(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
Vector, I go buy ur album cool cool
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2010
dammiecool:

Vector, I go buy your album cool cool

Dammiecool thank u very much. But i'm not Vector. I'm Olusesi. U obviously believe i'm Vector (from previous posts on nl) but sorry to dissappoint u man am not Vector, i'm Olusesi peeps know me here as frijos musically i'm Olusesi. Why do u still believe i'm Vector when u've heard my songs and seen my pictures? If your joking pls stop it Damie that's not cool.  cool

Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by dammiecool(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
ok wink wink cheesy grin
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
man i don't know u.  grin

Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by 04kaa: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2010
i will buy out all the copies of ur album and sell it at N2000 each grin grin
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Ofoka my guy I believe u die. BTW that flow messiah beat na DIE O! cool
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by mr100: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
Yes, I will buy your CD becos of your relentless efforts, becos u believed in something and ur chasing it with all u've got. I see you here everyday hustling and when u don't show here i feel u out there doing the same. May the lord bless u and open the door of success for u in Jesus mighty name. Amen!
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by 04kaa: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2010
frijos:

@Ofoka my guy I believe u die. BTW that flow messiah beat na DIE O! cool

the question is can u be a messiahspit on it and save the nigerian music industry grin grin
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by classick: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2010
i go buy cos i feel ur hustle man
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by ElRazur: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2010
Frijos

Here is a simple honest advice. A few of us will buy your cd on the basis that your are trying to break through, but it is not enough to set you up. You want your sales to be based on your merit as an Artist and far as it goes, I think you just need to push hard a little bit to get there.

I am sure your are doing a lot aside nairaland to generate buzz etc, but if I was you, I will focus more on that for now. Replies on nairaland as to whether people will buy your cd or not, is not a true reflection of what will happen in real life. There are plenty of people out there who are trying to break through as well and competition is very tough.

Goodluck.
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Elrazur, thanks for stopping by man. I really appreciate u taking the time to drop these few golden words of advise. And for everyone of you encouraging me to keep it up, thanks! Yeah, i'm not releasing my album just yet but I really do hope I can bring it out by the first qtr of 2011. Fresh tracks all the way. New Olusesi. yeah, i'd like to suprise ya'll lol. Sometimes I wish I was doing this music hustle full-time and my 9-5 job wasb't in the way but there's nothing I can do for now since I have no sponsor. Anyway, i'm Still in-talks with Sammy Vibez (The Marketer) and we're tryna make it a win-win situation. wish me luck! cool
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by Fred87(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2010
Plz wat do u mean 'independently'? Independence or militaryly i go buy so long ur mkta supply b/c,cos sum upcomin artist ish dont get here unless i place order nd it sure cost more.more diesel to ur lister.to add:try feature ur man v.e.c it'll def. Boost d buzz just an adv.eeeezz
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by dawhizkid1(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2010
ElRazur:

Frijos

Here is a simple honest advice. A few of us will buy your cd on the basis that your are trying to break through, but it is not enough to set you up. You want your sales to be based on your merit as an Artist and far as it goes, I think you just need to push hard a little bit to get there.

I am sure your are doing a lot aside nairaland to generate buzz etc, but if I was you, I will focus more on that for now. Replies on nairaland as to whether people will buy your cd or not, is not a true reflection of what will happen in real life. There are plenty of people out there who are trying to break through as well and competition is very tough.

Goodluck.

Cosign! #GBAM
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by lindseylo(f): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2010
make we hear the sample first grin
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
lindsey.lo:

make we hear the sample first grin

Lindsey.lo nothing do u o. U fit watch my video on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWZ3vaHvWl0

and my stage performance for Koffi's Bursting loose live @ The Muson Centre Lagos here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sIPKhgf2c

Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
and this one right here has been a long time ago lol u can feel the passion can't ya? LOl performing and entertaining people is all I ever wanna do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwFtRUEAppw
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
Fred87:

Plz wat do u mean 'independently'? Independence or militaryly i go buy so long your mkta supply b/c,cos sum upcomin artist ish dont get here unless i place order nd it sure cost more.more diesel to your lister.to add:try feature your man v.e.c it'll def. Boost d buzz just an adv.eeeezz

Fred baba, by independently I mean marketing the album myself (from the trunk of my ride/in my back pack while I do my 9-5 hustle during weekdays). For those ya'll in Lagos I cud mail the album to you using the services of FedEx courier it costs 500 naira only. I can do a collabo with Vector anytime no probs.Thanks man. eeeezzz! lol

@ Da-whizkid, thanks for stopping by man! One luv! cool
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by Mobinga: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2010
grin

Sadly, I would buy.
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mobinga:

grin

Sadly, I would buy.

out of pity right?lol cry smiley cheesy cool
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by mr100: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
frijos since i've been reading your posts i've never seen u made an angry post or rather post showing anger. even when peeps here obviously diss u.
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by 04kaa: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
mr100%:

frijos since i've been reading your posts i've never seen u made an angry post or rather post showing anger. even when peeps here obviously diss u.

thats why frijos is different from the other naija artists, watch out in the future. frijos will be worldwide. i promise u
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by Fred87(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2010
@frijos got u mahn,bt dats gon b stressful change d plans abeg.am xpectin d vec collab.@4ka try lobby for atleast 1track beat productn,u fit blow, na advice ooohh.eeeezz
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by frijos(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2010
@ Fred man I feel u. I'm seriously thinking of taking the independent route becos "no time" i can't be waiting for one major label to come and sign me that's a long thing and I no too dey down with their protocols. i.e u don't have creative control of ur stuff. we all want convenience but am thinking "long-term" benefits, it may be hard now but once i've crossed i'm the BOSS! I hope u understand. And as for track with Vector that's no big deal at all. Cheers! cool
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by 04kaa: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
Fred87:

.@4ka atleast 1track beat productn,

no worry shame go catch bad people like u grin grin
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by Fred87(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2010
@4ka u lik troubo too much,if wat i said is a question?u got d wrong answer.seek d chance nd just tink abt it bruvaaaa.its a clue no pun.eeeezz
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by 04kaa: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
Fred87:

@4ka u lik troubo too much,if wat i said is a question?u got d wrong answer.seek d chance nd just tink abt it bruvaaaa.its a clue no pun.eeeezz

if u know say i like trouble, why u sef dey find me give that foolish advice to urself , maybe u can become the next ofoka , besides i dont need advice from an e-idiot like u, and thats not a mistake i said ediot like u. deal wit it. grin grin
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by Fred87(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2010
^gosh,,,,,sense nor yakpa walai.eeeezz
Re: If I Start Selling My Album Independently Will You Buy? by 04kaa: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2010
/\/\/\sense no yapa for u and ur papa, next time when u hear ofoka u no go misyarn again oloshi olofaina, banza

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In Grand Style: / Free Beat: Jango + Badda (instrumentals) [prod By Dabrain] / Frank Edwards' "FRANKINCENSE" Tops Itunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.