Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Zlatan Reveals Tracklist For His Debut Album Titled ‘zanku’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Reveals Tracklist For His Debut Album Titled ‘zanku’ (509 Views)

Zlatan Reveals Bolanle's Bra And Panties Size / I Was Driving A Sienna’ – Zlatan Reveals How Davido Changed His Life In 1 Year / Zlatan Reveals He's Joining The Baby Daddy Club In 2020, Come Rain Come Sunshine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Reveals Tracklist For His Debut Album Titled ‘zanku’ by PapiiAfrica: 3:57am On Oct 18, 2019
The Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile, is gearing up to release his debut album titled ‘Zanku’.

Apart from being an explicit achievement to his involvement in popularizing the current dance craze in the country, the album title is also an acronym for ‘Zlatan abeg no kill us’, a prominent statement attributed to the rapper’s role in back-to-back hit singles.

This fresh album will be released on the 1st of November 2019, and it is set to house 17 tracks. In addition to “Zanku (Leg Work)”, his sleeper hit “This Year” and the Tiwa Savage-featured “Shotan” are the other previously released singles on the album. There aren’t any other guest appearances detailed on the current tracklist, but considering his star power and the calibre of artistes he’s worked with in the last year, there likely will be a couple of features.

Read more below:
https://papiiafrica.com.ng/zlatan-reveals-tracklist-for-his-debut-album-titled-zanku/

(1) (Reply)

The Headies Award 2019 - Rema Bags Next Rated Artist Award / “I Have Never Liked Hanging Out With My Age Mates” – Regina Daniels / 4 Nigerian Artists Who You Never Knew Are International Icons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.