Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour (46258 Views)

Minimum Wage: FG, Labour Meeting End In Deadlock Again / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off / Bukola Saraki Appeals To FG, Labour Over Proposed Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by Spatta: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2019
franchasng:
grin

1.) Yoruba Christians - very intelligent, classy and highly reasonable Yorubas, examples are: Papa Oyedepo, Daddy Adeboye, Adeyemi, Adefarasin, Osinbajo, Adesina, etc, etc

2.) Yoruba Muslims - very unstable, unreliable, unpredictable, biase, identity-less, confused, diabolical, tribalistic & hatred filled!

3.) Yoruba APC - very cunning, deceptive, unreasonable, hypocritical, diabolical, dangerous, Igbophobic, Buharidic, toxic, lack ideology & focus shocked

Whao! Talk about definition. These are apt description. It should be forwarded to the British Library of description for update on the next edition of the Encyclopedia
You killed it, But the addition of Oyedepo is not fitting, you need another definition for him and Adeboye, and all the other names. they are not my Hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by franchasng: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2019
patikh123:

meaning??
Oh you didn't know that we have 3 types of Yorubas in Nigeria Are you from Swaziland

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by barajo1(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2019
RedBlackPepper:
My question is: would the calculation base on total salary or just the basic salary.
pls how much is the basic salary in the federal civil service?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by captainamiedi1: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2019
9jaWebSolution:
Are corpers not included??

DID YOU NEED A WEBSITE? Contact us today and let's get your job done at affordable price

Are dey civil servants?? abi u nor hear say na stipend them they pay corpers??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2019
OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by MNDY(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2019
JUST IN:
Ayuba Wabba has said that Labour sees it all as speculation for now and not agreement. And that information about it will be made public at the right time.
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by Aboks(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2019
Una sabi lie eeh
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by princeade86(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2019
and u take dis labour leaders serious?
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by bahaushe1: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2019
ASUU wouldn't have signed this kind of document.

Percentage of what? Consolidated salary? Gross pay? Take home? Or the difference arising from the 30,000N minimum wage?

What is the effective date? October, 2019? Will it be back dated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by thedio(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2019
The 30k we r talking about as the minimumwage,is it basic salary or the total package

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by dicex(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2019
I see the triangle. illuminati.
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by ckmayoca: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2019
RedBlackPepper:
My question is: would the calculation base on total salary or just the basic salary.

Habba!. Any allowance, increment Base on percentage are always calculated through the basic salary.
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by thedio(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2019
franchasng:
grin

In Nigeria, we have three types of people from the great tribe of Yoruba kingdom found in Southwest Nigeria, and they are:

1.) Yoruba Christians - very intelligent, classy and highly reasonable Yorubas, examples are: Papa Oyedepo, Daddy Adeboye, Adeyemi, Adefarasin, Osinbajo, Adesina, etc, etc

2.) Yoruba Muslims - very unstable, unreliable, unpredictable, bias, identity-less, confused, diabolical, tribalistic & hatred filled!

3.) Yoruba APC - very cunning, deceptive, unreasonable, hypocritical, diabolical, dangerous, Igbophobic, Buharidic, toxic, lack ideology & focus shocked
u r not only depressed but also in a confused state of mind.Osinbajo is a Yoruba Xtian and APC member

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by ClassicMan202(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2019
What of Corpers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by seunmsg(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2019
I fall into the 16% increament category. Half bread is better than none. Make them start to dey pay from November salary.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by Bbbwings: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2019
O boy this state job I dey do no make sense again
Chai
I should be gunning for a federal appointment.

seunmsg:
I fall into the 16% increament category. Half bread is better than none. Make them start to dey pay from November salary.
Na federal you dey?

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2019
ClassicMan202:
What of Corpers?
HAHAHA
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by Nomswag: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2019
grin Thank God Corp members were included oh...Batch A next year by God Grace oh
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by lloyds(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Buhari govt are no Fools. . Through taxing and levies they will take back everything. .

Labour needs to know that. . Increment leads to inflation and everything circles round again.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by pawesome(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Gforce2015:

When will you be wise... ? When agreement is signed and there's date specified....when did you think the agreement will take effect?
where was the date specified oga
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by nauto5: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Too small
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by sleemoon(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2019
RedBlackPepper:

Na Basic ooo... It can never be total salary lailai...
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2019
pawesome:
where was the date specified oga

Is like I'm waste my time with tomfoolery...
Go and ask the wisest person in your family for better interpretation of this agreement...I'm not in the position to help you

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by realTony: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2019
Buh come o. Is Festus Keyamo no longer Minister of state Niger Delta Affairs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by ibndawud96: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2019
No body ask, when did Festus Keyamo turn to be the state minister of Labour and Employment.
is he not small Minister of Niger Delta??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by arsenal33: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
ITxBUSH:
Minimum wage of 30k? And Nigerians havent held a protest as to the peanut the Government wants to offer??

Damn!!!
enter road nah
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by seunmsg(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
Bbbwings:
O boy this state job I dey do no make sense again
Chai
I should be gunning for a federal appointment.

Na federal you dey?

Yep.
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by Omotakins(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2019
This is nothing but a scam! How much will the increment be at the end? It is just a peanut which the govt will take back through some surreptitious means! I hope labour will not be worse off eventually. To worsen the whole thing, paramilitary and military personnel will be communicated via a different channel. I sense manipulation!!!
Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by cdcd76: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2019
franchasng:
grin

In Nigeria, we have three types of people from the great tribe of Yoruba kingdom found in Southwest Nigeria, and they are:

2.) Yoruba Muslims - very unstable, unreliable, unpredictable, bias, identity-less, confused, diabolical, tribalistic & hatred filled!

This Mumu must be MAD.
The MADNESS of the highest order.
Are we still on the level of hatred?
Lets Come together and do away with all our difference for greater Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour by otokx(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2019
seunmsg:

You are a big man o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards / Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.