Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys (26449 Views)

EFCC To Rehabilitate Convicted ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Chairman / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by klax(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Maguuuuuu!!! Na for where you mallamas got your brain from for God sake

You wan to convert internet light fingers to useful tools for government bah Bro Magu you go weep by the time these dudes finish with you and that your block brain you hear.

Only in Nigeria all criminals get amnesty and even get paid by the government it's a shame.
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by tunary(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2019
Rehabilitation without jobs is a waste of effort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Ogaemmy: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2019
SeunStats:
Rehabilitation my foot,,, Yahoo is in my DNA

And you're a police officer?
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Roon9(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2019
kaydan01:

Can we chat privately

Yea, via my signature
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by chriscrosss(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2019
Provide jobs for them , i think some will stop..not n power job ooo...
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by tiwiex(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Commentor:
Those boys have no intention to do any regular job.

They are more interested in Moet with sparklers at the clubs than all this talk of rehabilitation.

Out of 200 maybe 2 might consider it worth doing.

Read in between the lines. The yahoo boys have cut a favorable deal.
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Untainted007: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2019
akanbiaa:
If the good jobs was justly available and gotten without bias at least 70% of the yahoo boys would not indulge in it talk more of adding plus to their yahoo.

U jst wrote out my mind, and if the over stayed civil servants can be retired to create space for new intake is another thing.
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by ecclize: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2019
the only way u can rehabilitate them is to give them a job that pays at least 500k per month...
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by GentleYoung(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2019
SeunStats:

You mean stealing is in your DNA

It's so unfortunate you inherited such regrettable traits. I pray it stops with you and you don't pass is on to your offspring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by froze6(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Oblongata:
They will definitely go back to yahoo wiser and more determined angry
your head dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by bosco9: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Oblongata:
[/s]
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by bosco9: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Those boys have no intention to do any regular job.

They are more interested in Moet with sparklers at the clubs than all this talk of rehabilitation.

Out of 200 maybe 2 might consider it worth doing.
[/s]
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by bosco9: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Pettyprincess:
That's really a good development
These Yahoo boys have no mercy
They have caused so much pains to many people
Having a Nigerian passport is a disaster!!!
[/s]
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2019
Rehabilitate? Did they tell you they want to be rehabilitated?

They had laptops and internet connection and they could have gone into legitimate online jobs but no, they wanted quick money.

You better slam them in jail where they belong.

Magu is setting a bad precedence. Now more youths who couldn't get a job will go into internet fraud just so they can employed by EFCC.

Punish lawbreakers, don't reward them with a job.
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by bosco9: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Seriousness:
They use charms to carry out their work effectively.......I don't think they are brilliant.

Let them operate without rituals and charms so that we will see how intelligent they are........una go see weda FBI no go full naija...those guys use charms to make their operation successful.

Pls let's use our brain.

A lot of able youths are here without been recognize.....it is now Yahoo boys that you are recognizing.....guys wey don taste money na him you won rehabilitate come dey pay chicken change.
[/s]
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Supnaija(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Na so una rehabilitate criminals na them come dey harrass us as SARS
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2019
SeunStats:
And u are a young police officer... well i pray u don't bust the deep hustlers who don't see anything in wasting lives, especially those of law enforcers. May God help u to be satisfied with what NPF is giving u
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by lastborn19: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2019
What the do after they arrest them is ask them to pay bail of 200k to 2m depending on how rich you are !.. so tell me how is that stopping them .
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by explorer00: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by explorer00: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Roon9:
Hope the rehabilitation involves providing them with good jobs. Doing otherwise is a total waste of time.

[/b]Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime
[b]

How much ?
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by trilacos: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2019
ecclize:
the only way u can rehabilitate them is to give them a job that pays at least 500k per month...
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Advancedman(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Seamtri:
The Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr Ibrahim Magu, says the agency is planning to rehabilitate young people who are engaged in Internet fraud, popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo boys.

Magu stated this in Lagos on Thursday while delivering a paper titled, ‘Strategic change administration and innovation to curb corruption in Nigeria,’ at the third All Administrators National Conference of the Chartered Institute of Administration

According to him, Internet fraudsters could be useful to the agency in future.

While speaking on collaboration between the Nigerian graft agency and other nations, Magu said EFCC had secured collaboration with ECOWAS member-states to aid in prosecution of cross-border crimes.

He stated, “So if you carry money from Nigeria and escape to Ghana, we will just call the men in Ghana and say, ‘arrange this man and keep him for me.

“This is what the Yahoo-Yahoo boys like to do. But we are planning to rehabilitate them because they can be useful to us in future.”

Magu said the graft agency had been able to secure 614 convictions between January and September. .

He attributed this to the increase in the agency’s zonal offices from seven in 2009 to 18 in 2018.

According to him, in addition to increasing its zonal offices, the agency had also increased and trained more personnel all in an effort to curb corruption in the country.

In the fight against corruption, synergy is important, the EFCC acting chairman said.

He urged the CIA to collaborate with the agency in the fight by making sure that they administer their affairs in a corruption-free manner.

He also called on civil organisations and members of the public to report cases of corruption to the agency.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/efcc-to-rehabilitate-yahoo-yahoo-boys/amp/

Waste of resources
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Roon9(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2019
explorer00:
[b][/b]

How much ?

Private chat me via my signature
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Very useless policies
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by panpan(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2019
Seamtri:
He urged the CIA to collaborate with the agency in the fight by making sure that they administer their affairs in a corruption-free manner.

Is this a subtle way of asking for funds from a foreign government?

So, it is true that the United States government sponsors EFCC activities; no wonder EFCC is far more active in financial crime that affects United States citizens than in financial crime that affects Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by adedayourt(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2019
Rehabilitate the country instead and the menace of yahoo boi will be a thing of the past.

Face reality and quit exerting efforts on fruitless endeavors
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by jaxxy(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Oblongata:

Rehabilitation is good bt they need to go after the corruption politicians with same seriousness. These politicians are teaching us many bad things. They have no good example. Yahoo boys are copying them.
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Glorylynn: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2019
Calulus:
They will even hack your company and go away with all the money you have collected from them shocked shocked shocked shocked

You mean EFCC is a company?
How am I sure you don’t need rehabilitation as well grin
Re: EFCC To Rehabilitate Yahoo-yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2019
Seriousness:
They use charms to carry out their work effectively.......I don't think they are brilliant.

Let them operate without rituals and charms so that we will see how intelligent they are........una go see weda FBI no go full naija...those guys use charms to make their operation successful

Pls let's use our brain.

A lot of able youths are here without been recognize.....it is now Yahoo boys that you are recognizing.....guys wey don taste money na him you won rehabilitate come dey pay chicken change.

Always be silent on what u know nothing about so u can learn or u will look like a fool.. Whoever believes in charms will use it whether for their legitimate work/ business or for illegal work/business and that still doesn't mean everyone who is working uses charms... Stop ur foolishness and learn to use ur clogged up brains. Internet fraud or fraud in general is totally different from magic/ ritual money. Don't confuse the two. No be by to press laptop open foreign sites mean say them dey hustle.. many boys are little upcoming ritualist in disguise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Dumped In A Refuse Dump Dies In Minna, Niger State. Graphic Photo / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.