Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. (1954 Views)

Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State / Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2019
…Says, all Ebiras must protect and preserve the Ebira Agenda.

News Politics

Muhammad Yakub

…Says, all Ebiras must protect and preserve the Ebira Agenda.

Foremost Ebira socio-cultural group known as Ebira Youth Congress (EYC) through its leadership has issued a stern warning to all sons and daughters of Ebiraland not to vote any other candidate but Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello in the November 16th election in Kogi State.

In a statement made available to press on the 17th of October 2019, the group noted that Ebira land has been subjected and relegated to second class citizens in Kogi State since 1992 by the Igalas and that God, through Alhaji Yahaya Bello, has come to liberate the endless ridicule of Ebiraland by the Igalas, when he(GYB) emerged the governor of Kogi State mysteriously in 2015

“We are compelled by recent history of ethnic suppression by the Igalas to sound this note of warning to all sons and daughters of Ebiraland that on no account should any of us vote for the PDP and her candidate, Engr Musa Wada Phd and any other candidate for that matter”.

“Only a slaved bastard from amongst us will dare cast their vote for another candidate other than Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello” the group stated.

The group also stated that, though Alhaji Yahaya Bello hasn’t performed up to expectations even in his Senatorial extractions but as a matter of sentiment and brotherhood are compelled to protect the Ebira agenda by voting in blocks for GYB.

The group categorically states that they won’t hesitate to call the bluffs of any Ebira bastard that votes for Engr Musa Wada and that arrangements are in place to make sure that not even the PDP and her candidate will get up to a hundred (100) vote across the five (5) local government that makes up Kogi Central Senatorial district—the home of the incumbent Governor.

The group also called on the Igalas to exercise patience and wait for their turn in 2024 when Chief Edward Onoja would take over from GYB.

“Kogi State belongs to us now and the Igalas must respect that and wait their turn” the group concluded.

http://www.kogitoday.com/only-a-bastard-from-ebiraland-will-vote-pdp-or-musa-wada-ebira-youth-congress/

Cc mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by scribble: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2019
Buy yahaya is a bastard na

2 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by GOFRONT(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2019
We are watching...
Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2019
One small tiny Ebira making mouth against populous Igala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2019
The group also stated that, [b]though Alhaji Yahaya Bello hasn’t performed up to expectations even in his Senatorial extractions [/b]but as a matter of sentiment and brotherhood are compelled to protect the Ebira agenda by voting in blocks for GYB.

Yet, you still to want vote him just because of agenda.

Cc jonnyessence, mymouth senatordave1 garfield1

5 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by omenka(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Seems pdp has lost this one. But they can still spring a surprise should APC become complacent.

1 Like

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by aolawale025: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2019
They have taken it tribal.
Same way no igala will vote APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Seems pdp has lost this one. But they can still spring a surprise should APC become complacent.
[/s]
These are Ebira youths speaking and not PDP.
Read it again and check the source.

A socia-cultural group is speaking and you are here saying PDP.
Must everything be PDP

Since these guys want to play tribal politics, we are ready for them.

8 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by omenka(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
These are Ebira youths speaking and not PDP.
Read it again and check the source.

A socia-cultural group is speaking and you are here saying PDP.
Must everything be PDP

Since these guys want to play tribal politics, we are ready for them.
This one surely has serious DEFFICIENCY in English. cheesy

What are you shouting about? Where did I say it was pdp?

I said pdp has LOST THE ELECTION (that is what *lost this one means*), didn't attribute the speech to pdp.

Tempted to call you that name once reserved for Jonathan given how apparently difficult it was for you to understand a simple sentence but I wouldnt.

Now, given that it gas been broken down to your level, hope you comprehend. Just look at yourself now. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by respect80(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2019
omenka:

I said pdp has LOST THE ELECTION (that is what *lost this one means*), didn't attribute the speech to pdp.

Tempted to call you that name once reserved for Jonathan given how apparently difficult it was for you to understand a simple sentence but I wouldnt.

Now, given that it gas been broken down to your level, hope you comprehend. Just look at yourself now. cheesy

And you who could read and comprehend doesn't understand how irrational your conclusion is on the subject.
From a layman's perspective, Kogi central is not the most populated so if in any case people decide to vote along ethnic lines, do you think Bello stands a chance of winning in the election?
Bello only has Edward Onoja from Kogi east as his running mate while Engr. Musa Wada has Samuel Bamidele as his running mate from Kogi west so common sense should have told you that the ebiras just shot themselves in the leg if voting in the election is based on ethnic sentiments, except you want to believe that the igalas would rather vote for Bello because Edward Onoja, an igala man would be his deputy rather than voting for Engr. Musa Wada to be the governor.

7 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by Valkrie: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by respect80(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2019
Valkrie:

the Ebiras are the least in voting strength among the three major ethnic groups in Kogi and they want to play ethnic card...how can they pull through?

the igalas have about 49 percent voting strenght leaving the remaining 51 percente to the two other major ethnic groups along with other minorities in the state...even the okuns are way more than the Ebira people in voting power and the two are like oil and water...they never mix cos of some perceived attitude of the Ebira people..

those people are just not too interlligent...when all odds are against them they are still playing ethnic card...they are looking forward to trying to rig heavily but it would be difficult as the case maybe...infact if Bello win the Nigeria democracy is finished..from what is on ground...

Well said. I don't just know why people who lack basic knowledge about Kogi politics just jump into conclusions probably in the name of "I have to say something" otherwise, how can any reasonable person think it's impossible to remove Bello? I made reference to Kogites removing an incumbent in the 2015 election but they still don't understand. No one is even talking much about Bello himself because even a deaf and dumb man obviously knows that Yahaya Bello lacks the electoral value to win Kogi governorship seat in any leveled playground. In as much as we are aware that INEC and APC are ready to work hand in hand to hand over Kogi to Yahaya for a second run, the masses are very much prepared to rescue Kogi from this tyrants called Yahaya Bello.
Kogites are always known to choose survival before anything else so they are well informed that this election is not just about PDP and APC, but about survival. If only Ebira votes can make him the governor of Kogi state, then lets wait and see how it goes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by sofiscatedmoron: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2019
grin
Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2019
What is wrong with this so called ebira youth self, when a free and fair election is to be conducted Bello will become history. Except if they can wake-up their ancestor from grave to add to their population.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by MyMouth(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

Yet, you still to want vote him just because of agenda.

Cc jonnyessence, mymouth senatordave1 garfield1
So unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by nlPoster: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
acesboy:
Except if they can wake-up their ancestor from grave to add to their population.

This made me so sad, remembering my grandparents, all gone.
Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by obidark: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
nigeria sef....everyday na another wahala....
Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by Ayed44: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
The Ebiras just shot themselves on the foot. They are the minority in kogi. Instead of them to build bridges for the sake of their son Yahaya, they are busy playing ethnic politics.

Clowns Everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by obidark: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ayed44:
The Ebiras just shot themselves on the foot. They are the minority in kogi. Instead of them to build bridges for the sake of their son Yahaya, they are busy playing ethnic politics.

Clowns Everywhere!

they seem to dont understand how democracy works....
numbers matters,and if they are not happy with igalas,then they have to demand for a separate state....
Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by sweetonugbu: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
When they lack content, they resort to tribal slur

2 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
nairalandposter:

This made me so sad, remembering my grandparents, all gone.
i am sorry dear. I did'nt mean to made you sad but that is the fact.
Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by nlPoster: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
acesboy:
i am sorry . I did'nt mean to made you sad but that is the fact.

It's alright, I was thinking about them yesterday, that's all. smiley

1 Like

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by RTSC: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Only a bastard from Nigeria would vote for a useless Governor like bello.

1 Like

Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by agadam(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
like seriously tribalism is one of the reasons why we don't progress as a nation....
Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by mumu9gerian: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

http://www.kogitoday.com/only-a-bastard-from-ebiraland-will-vote-pdp-or-musa-wada-ebira-youth-congress/

Cc mynd44, lalasticlala

So some people will still vote for yeye Bello?
I'm shocked!!!!!
Unarguably the worst governor in Nigeria
Re: Only A Bastard From Ebiraland Will Vote PDP Or Musa Wada…. Ebira Youth Congress. by denko(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mentioning GEJ only make u sound un intelligent GEJ this GEJ that today that your buhari want to tax the air u breath your mouth has sudenly turn dumb. Young f..L please allow GEJ be.
omenka:

(1) (Reply)

The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough / Nnamdi Kanu Inciting Crisis Ahead Of 2023 Presidency – Arewa Youths / Nigerian Troops Killed 20 Boko Haram Insurgents. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.