Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah (40065 Views)

Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent / Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by purples25(f): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
I am so happy that some one has come out to help her and give her proper care.
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by kelvxyn: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Talk true?
sauceEEP:
God will bless you for the kind gesture, that lady must live... HIV is not the end of the world afterall the slapping senator is HIV positive and living a healthy lifestyle...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by owowa145(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm always sceptical when guys offer to help ladies because I know there is always an ulterior motive.

I hope he doesn't want to use his pendulum on her o
On a said HIV or possibly ritually used shocked where is thy sense? Moreover, d guy sef na dem clout chasers undecided

1 Like

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Tomidgreat(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
When will we start seeing things for what they really are? The lady in the picture is said to be HIV positive and she’s depressed and malnourished as well...No be everything be yahoo boys...we should do away with the silly mentality. Our mumu don do abeg...she needs help not criticism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Sarmiz24(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
And u seem to know more than u suppose to Hmm.
shogsman:

She was thrown outside of a moving vehicle, that's why she has that cut, judging from her lack of cloths and the way she look I'd say she was kept indoor as a sex slave, they dropped her when she outgrew her usefulness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by prestige101: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hope she gets well soon.
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Tphalbalbah(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm always sceptical when guys offer to help ladies because I know there is always an ulterior motive.

What pendulum Aqain,someone is dying someone offered help,nah you talking another thing.

Nah wah for you people o

1 Like

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by DTC2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
johnmattew:
useless organization ...they want to help somebody, they will announce it to the whole world

It's better than not doing anything, and the best way to motivate others, too

Let's not see the bad in every good act

2 Likes

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by nijabazaar: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
missimelda01:
Alot of people would use this poor lady to trend, I just hope there are people who want to help her genuinely sad

And for those of you insulting her, like the person above me.. when will you have sense?

If SARS begin to arrest guys because of tattoo and dread, y'all will begin to cry and tag segalink on twitter.. but now you're publicly calling a lady a prostitute when you've never had sex with her. Change begins with you

So people like you still exist?

Thanks for this comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by shogsman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sarmiz24:
And u seem to know more u suppose to Hmm.
You should be able to differentiate between assumption and fact.read what you quoted again let's see if you'll get it the second time.

1 Like

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by nijabazaar: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Na them o!!! Na the Iphone 11 crew, chai, this life sha.

The lady bellow me na still one of them o! Just that she's a sucessful one, she's the vice of Iphone 11 crew. Aunty, for you to support your member shows that women as realy lost their dignity

You need to take a chill pill...
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Unrated900(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
HaryoBamex:
I don't understand why people are spreading rumor about this girl.. she's just malnourished and she has HIV. Nothing like they used her for money ritual. I saw a video of some people throwing stones at her, is this what we've become in Nigeria?

Wow that’s pathetic and disgusting

Throwing stone at her

Some of them
Might even tagged her witch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by SenecaTheYonger: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
missimelda01:
Alot of people would use this poor lady to trend, I just hope there are people who want to help her genuinely sad

And for those of you insulting her, like the person above me.. when will you have sense?

If SARS begin to arrest guys because of tattoo and dread, y'all will begin to cry and tag segalink on twitter.. but now you're publicly calling a lady a prostitute when you've never had sex with her. Change begins with you

Thank u Jare.
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Ngirima: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You never knew you were surrounded by primitive minds?
[/s]
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Ngirima: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
I would like to see her fully recovered and rehabilitated.
[/s]
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by grandstar(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
I'm so glad she's being given the assistance she needs. I hope she recovers fully.

Illiteracy is a disease. Anyone who pelted a stone at her, even if he has a PHD is no better than an stark illiterate who can't read this. Some stark illiterates won't even pelt her with stones. I apologise to all illiterates
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Icecream4U(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
All these talks... Someone should hand her a burger first na.

1 Like

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
No means of identifying people in this country.if I get kidnapped,starved and tortured into memory loss, this is how no one will recognize me.

Fked up.

1 Like

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by DennisEche(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

MAD MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by grandstar(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
shogsman:

She was thrown outside of a moving vehicle, that's why she has that cut, judging from her lack of cloths and the way she look I'd say she was kept indoor as a sex slave, they dropped her when she outgrew her usefulness.

Even if she was a sex slave, why is she so skinny like someone half dead? Why isn't she communicative? I suspect some spiritism is involved. How, I don't know
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Sarmiz24(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
shogsman:

You should be able to differentiate between assumption and fact.read what you quoted again let's see if you'll get it the second time.

Lol u don't go around assuming wat u don't know homie
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by cherriex(f): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
HaryoBamex:
I don't understand why people are spreading rumor about this girl.. she's just malnourished and she has HIV. Nothing like they used her for money ritual. I saw a video of some people throwing stones at her, is this what we've become in Nigeria?

Very sad indeed,woe unto those that hurled insults and laughed,I wonder why people glory on others downfall, majority of them will go to church on sunday,such hypocrisy,vile humans everywhere,iam really angry.
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by shogsman(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
grandstar:

Even if she was a sex slave, why is she so skinny like someone half dead? Why isn't she communicative? I suspect some spiritism is involved. How, I don't know
She was probably chained to a wall,she was a captive she obviously wasn't feeding well,I think her captors decided to dispose of her when they realised she has hiv,this other theory is even More likely, she infected one of them with HIV and they decided to punish her hence the captivity, malnourishment and all.

4 Likes

Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by owila4luv(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ene could be an Idoma lady from Benue State. so sad embarassed embarassed
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by SamOyovwi: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
If them nor announce am. How you wan take know the good deeds of the foundation "Mr I too know"
johnmattew:
useless organization ...they want to help somebody, they will announce it to the whole world
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by renewable1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok.
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by AmazingELixir: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by BRASH: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
missimelda01:

. Even if she is a prostitute, seeing her in that conditìon should attract sympathy from a sane human being. Sadly, people were only interested in videoing her instead of helping. God bless keira for being bold enough to take her to the hospital. I respect her. She has a beautiful heart.
Re: Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah by Wakeupyall: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.