Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Match Against Juventus And Gifted £30k Rolex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Match Against Juventus And Gifted £30k Rolex (492 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against Newcastle (Photos) / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Match Against Juventus And Gifted £30k Rolex by Abolarin24(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Former Manchester United manager, Alex Ferguson allegedly fixed a football match with a corrupt agent who gave him a £30,000 gold Rolex, a court heard today.
Football agent, Giuseppe ‘Pino’ Pagliara, 64, made the claims to an undercover reporter posing as a businesswoman looking to invest in football players, jurors were told.
Pagliara is on trial for bribery at Southwark Crown Court alongside assistant head coach of Barnsley Football Club Tommy Wright and fellow football agent Dax Price. All three deny the charges.
The trio were charged following allegations of corruption published by the Daily Telegraph in 2016, one of which led to Sam Allardyce resigning as England manager.
He said the legendary manager fixed a champions league game against Italian giants Juventus and alleged Ferguson pocketed money from transfer deals, Southwark Crown Court heard.
Pagliara and fellow agent Dax Price allegedly tried to “impress” Claire Newell by arranging meetings with prominent footballing figures such as Steve McLaren, Harry Redknapp, and manager Neil Warnock, prosecuter Brian O’Neill QC told Southwark Crown Court.
O’Neil said Pagliara claimed that “99 percent of the people in football if they weren’t in football, would be selling second-hand cars.”

Read Full Story @

https://abolarinsworld.com/sir-alex-ferguson-accused-of-fixing-manchester-united-match-against-juventus-and-gifted-30k-gold-rolex-watch/

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Match Against Juventus And Gifted £30k Rolex by chiefolododo(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2019
Alex Ferguson , a very corrupt man

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Match Against Juventus And Gifted £30k Rolex by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2019
My balls was also accused of being quite heavy but that's not the case, it is actually medium sized rare...
The point I'm trying to make is that, accusations and evidence goes hand in hand. People who make accusations without evidence are just as useless as their accusations.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Go To Jail For Chioma And I Once Spent N17m Shopping For Her - Davido / SO SWEET!!! Mr Eazi Gets A Surprise From His Bae Temi Otedola / Girls Davido Arrested Are Now Enjoying Their Swimming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.