Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday (54787 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing Military Bombardments In Borno / Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman / Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by HowDareU: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Felix6:
Yes, only when there was no too many platforms to verify those cooked up lies. those guys where only good in breaking into people's home to steal their televisions and other valuables back then in liberia and co.
It happens in any war situation where soldiers were suspected of vandalizing, raping and commiting crime against humanity; against people they were meant to protect. Again, during the days of Babangidas and Abachas, the military were highly disciplined and professional. The days of ECOMOG. Who remembers that?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by noisy45(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Running like fools into ambush or rapid boko haram camoflaged sniper shoots
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Dozie32(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Tapout:

when human beings are quoting me with sensible points, animals like u will come and quote me with insults......na ur mama and papa no get sense, onye iberibe!!!

Me and you who be Onye iberibe? Bastardized idiot like you. Make you and your useless parents go die there. Idiot!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by KENNYROSSY07(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
why is our soldiers slacking. why can't the go with RPG....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by mvem(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
ziegurf:

If they were really running.....it's either they're luring the improper oriented zombies to be slaughtered in their own territory
sense is light years far from you
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by obidark: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
KENNYROSSY07:
why is our soldiers slacking. why can't the go with RPG....

war doesnt work that way....they are fighting a enemy that seeks and hide....

even if you give them newest weapons,it will still not be easy....

what you want....??
level the ol area with a nuclear bomb....??
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by engrchykae(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
The west have ganged up against Nigeria.
Especially the French,they are using their slaves in francophone pariah states such as niger,Chad and Cameroon to destabilize Nigeria.
If not that our buhari was Co installed by holland, Cameron and obama.
Our president should have stood up to this broad day slap on the face.
The problem of Africa is the black African.
This is because the colonialists used Africans to conquer Africa.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by jude33084(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
oyeb15:
If u see how our soldiers waste bullet ehhh.... Just one target,almost a thousand bullet will be fired until their commander shout 'its ok'

Haahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Seamtri(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
That's a plain Field. You don't expect them to stay wen there is no cover to protect them during the shootout.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Meenah53(f): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
May almighty Allah punish deir great generation,2 our gallant men"Kudos".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by zang: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
WilyWily:

For real I don't like that,
I like it when the Boko guys stand their ground and give those dirty Nigeria soldiers a bloody nose.

You didn't make any sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Legendguru: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Franking: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mahsums:
Some ppl won't like it

I don't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by mechanics(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
God will surely help our soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Tapout(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dozie32:

Me and you who be Onye iberibe? Bastardized idiot like you. Make you and your useless parents go die there. Idiot!

lol "bastardized idoit" I predicted that be ur clap back...its Friday, dress up and go and control traffic
at cubana gate b4 u get fired, and if ur lucky enough u will get just enough tips to see you thru the weekend.dimwit!!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Germi9: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Where are the fleeing boko Haram?mtchwww
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
DWJOBScom:
This is good news !
Am tired of the killings

And you believed it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by pieces18: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
So, instead of killing them, you preferred to take photo or video of them as they run. Okay, may God continue to project you.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by jucevbaron(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
dem never see something ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by maxiflexy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
unprofessionalism on the soldiers side, weres their commander, just shouting and running without direction, no protected gears at all.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
this is an attack on the North.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Philinho(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Tapout:
pls can someone go and find out why they are allowing them to run away....which kind wahala be this na, see that one with the camera running & shouting like it's hide and seek they are playing. After allowing them to run away, they will go, regroup and come and lay ambush for them. I tire oh.
T
The military will never allow boko harsm fight to finish
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by AnonymousIP: 1:35am On Oct 19, 2019
Ritzy10:
Boko Haram Terrorists Running From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday (Video)

Bokoharam running from Nigeria Soldiers • The Hunter became Hunted, BHT received a Mouth Gig from Nigeria soldiers, shout to my G from 123 sfBn @bush_soja I sight you bro the maddest Gunner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Hc-1WmKPU

May God help us.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by babajero(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2019
This is not how to defeat terrorism, we need Information, Science and Technology, to defeat them. Because after chasing them like this they will still eventually come back more prepared.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by bhalogun1(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Game of death! Our soldiers shouldn't have allowed them escape freely like that. Don't they have snipers? Should have snipped the freaking life outta all of 'em.
Next time, take away everything from them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by RotrEmmanuel: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
davillian:
Which kind nonsense formation be this
No fire fire behind lmao...
They are just running like secondary school girls playing football lol
All the nonsense you watch in action movies doesn't apply in real life situations. Fire power can alter formation and most times rules of engagement. Think, and applaud those in the front line. Bros its not easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by davillian(m): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2019
RotrEmmanuel:
All the nonsense you watch in action movies doesn't apply in real life situations. Fire power can alter formation and most times rules of engagement. Think, and applaud those in the front line. Bros its not easy
What nonsense fire power
Your enemies are running away and you are chasing them forgetting the basics...
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday by Angelacruz: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hello Rotr,i jst sent anoda mail.I couldnt access my mail frm d oda moniker.Frm Bliss
RotrEmmanuel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.