Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Man Lost His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lost His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire . (315 Views)

NDLEA Busts Ogbogwu market, Onitsha, Arrests Two Suspects / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide / Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Lost His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire . by Anjollysblog: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Anjolasblogonline. Com

Man lost his father and shop to Ochanja market, Onitsha fire .

A man has announced that he lost his father to the Ochanja market, Onitsha fire which also consumed their shop.

The man, Gerald Ifeanyi Ogbuagu revealed that he lost his father after he had initially sent out a distress message saying his father has been missing since the fire which consumed their shop in Ochaja market, Onitsah, Anambra state.
He wrote;
. “I HAVEN’T SEEN MY DAD SINSE YESTERDAY, FIRE BURNT DOWN OUR SHOP, PLEASE HELP ME REPOST”

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/10/18/man-lost-his-fat…ket-onitsha-fire/

Re: Man Lost His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire . by crestedaguiyi: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2019
Eyah

(1) (Reply)

Arrest ‘yahoo’ Boys, But Don’t Harass Innocent Citizens - Buhari Warns Police / Alleged Homosexuality: James (they Didn’t Caught Me) Gives Heartbreaking Update / 26-year-old Covenant University Graduate Killed By Gateman And Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.