Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun (812 Views)

Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) / See How Wesley Guild Hospital Staff Celebrated The Redeployment Of Their Leader / Mass Exit Of Doctors Looms In Lagos Hospitals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun by Octopusssy(f): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2019
I wonder if she truly is as described. My guess is a very pained staff is behind this...this... devilry.

Reading through some of the comments that this very bold banner inspired, it can be established that she is a disciplinarian who didn't permit laxity and unprofessionalism that is the characteristic of a lot of government nursing staff. When you don't allow them misbehave, they see you as a wicked person.

I like her already. She should be at the helm of affairs in this country. grin

2 Shares

Re: How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun by Octopusssy(f): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2019
We have them in every family grin

Re: How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun by SLAP44: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2019
I am sure many people will fly banners the day the current APC government steps down.

1 Like

Re: How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2019
SLAP44:
I am sure many people will fly banners the day the current APC government steps down.

our importer exporters and smugglers definitely will.
if apc had not come back, diezani would be in naija already with full miraculous recovery from her cancer.
we would have another miracle of alams resurrecting from the dead.
Tompolo would be in full force and calling the shots in the upcoming elections.
dasuki would be out and the 2 billion arms forgiven and forgotten

it would be a beautiful day, not so?

Octopusssy:
I wonder if she truly is as they described.

Reading through some of the comments that this very bold banner inspired, it can be established that she is a disciplinarian who didn't permit laxity and unprofessionalism that is the characteristic of a lot of government nursing staff. When you don't allow them misbehave, they see you as a wicked person.

I like her already. She should be at the helm of affairs in this country. grin

i agree with you. Nigerians want a good country, starting with the OTHER person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun by SLAP44: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2019
ornicus:

our importer exporters and smugglers definitely will.
if apc had not come back, diezani would be in naija already with full miraculous recovery from her cancer.
we would have another miracle of alams resurrecting from the dead.
Tompolo would be in full force and calling the shots in the upcoming elections.
dasuki would be out and the 2 billion arms forgiven and forgotten

No matter how you try to bring up trumped up charges that cannot be proven in any court, the country today has degenerated ten times worse than it was when dieziani was running the oil ministry. The current set of misfits are just running the country aground.

1 Like

Re: How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2019
The evil that men do......
Re: How Pained Nursing Staff Celebrated Exit Of Ex-Supervisor in Osun by SavageResponse(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Defeating corruption in Nigeria will be a very tough battle

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Final Year Student Dies In School Clinic Because Of Crazy Jean / Corona Virus: Chinese People Snapped In A Mall In Lafia Nigeria Wear Face Masks / Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.