Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend (843 Views)

Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Unfollow Each Other Amidst Breakup Rumors / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by Sohfoh: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2019
JDM music artist 3rixie has reiterates that there’s need for traction and much anticipation from music lovers and fans of his art and choice of music to be on the watch for his new project release single track(s) soon to be in circulation amidst relationship breakdown with his girlfriend recently making news.

3rixie further admits that the news making rounds is in no way affecting his future plans of making good music to listeners taste of all times. As the experience though took its toll on him but not much.. He appreciates friends and families that interferes and attempts a resolution on the said issue.

The DownTown Boy singer hints at releasing a studio project soon enough to show his commitment and dedication to his fans and lovers but not yet titled. And will soon be available to streaming sites /apps and Mainstream radios in South west Nigeria from Lagos.

FUTURE PLANS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS ?

I’m still open to trying new things and get things back to normal., But now things seems kind of turbulent.

WHAT TO EXPECT..?

Single(s) and probably working on my new EP., But more of groundbreaking promotion and brand awareness.

CAN WE EXPECT ANY COLLABORATION .?

Hmnnnn maybe somedays ., But I can’t say much now. But I’m trying to make some connections and plans in place.

SOCIAL MEDIA :-

IG:- official_3rixie

FB:- Official3rixie

Twitter:- Official3rixie

Snapchat:- Official3rixie

TikTok:- Official3rixie

https://sohfohnews.com/2019/10/11/singer-3rixie-hints-at-releasing-new-single-track-amidst-relationship-struggles-with-girlfriend/[/b][b]

Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by slyfox35(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2019
Lol, anything to trend, you na artiste abi shoemaker, see as you be like who hungry wan kill, Guy.. Music nor fit you, you go good for yam selling
Wetin concern us concern your breakup, mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by dominique(f): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2019
The stage name sounds pretty feminine, I thought they were lesbians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by Timmy301(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Who is he
OP I know he's your brother perhaps you yourself
Next please!

2 Likes

Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by Sohfoh: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
slyfox35:
Lol, anything to trend, you na artiste abi shoemaker, see as you be like who hungry wan kill, Guy.. Music nor fit you, you go good for yam selling
Wetin concern us concern your breakup, mtcheeeeew

Just to set things straight with you., We wish to bring to your notice that having reviewed your comment clinically we have come to conclude that you are just one of struggling wannabe members community who sees nothing good in what others are engaging in but rather to exhibit your pile ineptitude using free data or cheap ISP sort of to venting your uncontrollable frustration on general post as it is herein., Need to reiterate to you that you are probably no match to his achievements presently and in the past if dues were to be sorted and the last time we checked your biography on google reported no useful links or trace to admitting you are doing good in whatever you are engaging on with your dear life not even as a wannabe online� with limited traction to Nairaland alone. With borrowed lifestyle of partial social life in alcohol.
Lastly we implore you to check his his achievements online if the news hasn’t reached your location yet., it’s just a matter of time and someday will take over your city when you’ll have to decide on whether to buying his artistic idea as the said yam you quoted if you’ll be able to afford it..
We further realized that you are required to take far seat behind when it comes to issues like that requiring well sorted intelligence as to who he is and about to become compared to your present lifestyle., Henceforth it’s our business as a news portal to handle his media Pr and the need to reply you.. Even we at sohfoh are engaging in something worthy to make a living legitimately and having traction as well.. To discredit the sayings “Nigeria youth are lazy.’ And ‘Black men don’t plan beyond 5meals.
So please get things right..

Sohfoh
Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by Sohfoh: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Timmy301:
Who is he
OP I know he's your brother perhaps you yourself
Next please!

To us.. 3rixie is a success in the making like you in whatever you are doing with your dear life..

And we are a branded news portal just starting but though with some achievements and traction online., Google search will help clear things up if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by Sohfoh: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
dominique:
The stage name sounds pretty feminine, I thought they were lesbians

Goes the saying.. Never judge a book by his cover., Though his choice of stage name., and your opinion about gender well appreciated. Sometimes somehow somedays you’ll probably cross paths with him or his brand in your own successful lane too.. Cheers
Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by slyfox35(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sohfoh:

Just to set things straight with you., We wish to bring to your notice that having reviewed your comment clinically we have come to conclude that you are just one of struggling wannabe members community who sees nothing good in what others are engaging in but rather to exhibit your pile ineptitude using free data or cheap ISP sort of to venting your uncontrollable frustration on general post as it is herein., Need to reiterate to you that you are probably no match to his achievements presently and in the past if dues were to be sorted and the last time we checked your biography on google reported no useful links or trace to admitting you are doing good in whatever you are engaging on with your dear life not even as a wannabe online� with limited traction to Nairaland alone. With borrowed lifestyle of partial social life in alcohol.
Lastly we implore you to check his his achievements online if the news hasn’t reached your location yet., it’s just a matter of time and someday will take over your city when you’ll have to decide on whether to buying his artistic idea as the said yam you quoted if you’ll be able to afford it..
We further realized that you are required to take far seat behind when it comes to issues like that requiring well sorted intelligence as to who he is and about to become compared to your present lifestyle., Henceforth it’s our business as a news portal to handle his media Pr and the need to reply you.. Even we at sohfoh are engaging in something worthy to make a living legitimately and having traction as well.. To discredit the sayings “Nigeria youth are lazy.’ And ‘Black men don’t plan beyond 5meals.
So please get things right..

Sohfoh

Lol, hehehe, why all this grammer, you just dedicate full textbook to me. Okay, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings hence the written epistle, but still, na yam still fit you to sell, and I reitrate, nothing concern us with your breakup, and next time if you wan snap picture as artist, snap better picture, you resemble donkey for this one
Are you a donkey?
Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by Sohfoh: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
slyfox35:

Lol, hehehe, why all this grammer, you just dedicate full textbook to me. Okay, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings hence the written epistle, but still, na yam still fit you to sell, and I reitrate, nothing concern us with your breakup, and next time if you wan snap picture as artist, snap better picture, you resemble donkey for this one
Are you a donkey?

For crying out loud., You really not the Nairaland members spokesperson for all we care., So maybe just to say ‘you are less concerned “ and not adopt the word #we as it is herein in your expression because you are simply on your own and can’t represent or speak for others., And though the fake life trend wasn’t 3rixie dreams to satisfy internet troll pretending to be who/what he’s not presently by going to skydive for photo shoot to go along with the post., Original you is all what life should be about and not the fake sided life of deceit., he’s okay with his pace though and that should be okay., Let’s just fold our arms and watch things manifest in 2020., Donkey � well not to be rude..!!! You just seems to be the loose type of individual for adoptions that description towards his personality of which you hardly count in his success and or struggles not to undermine you.. But maybe he’s okay with that picture instead of having a photo shoot to impress you and or your followers.. Well your point is well appreciated as perceived with good intent as it only seems negative criticism but without people like you., The industry and celebrities won’t be working hard to perfect their shortcomings and climbing more stairs to greater heights., And though what’s left for critics..? Nothing but regular trolling online task taking a big bunch of their dear life instead of them to get something doing and Join the league of celebrity as the field is large enough to accommodate everyone and to thrive side by side .. Not to disrespect you but just pointing out facts too.. And to make you understand why public figures/celebrities tend to snap out at times.. Because they are HUMAN like us too.. and flesh can react.
Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by Sohfoh: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
slyfox35:

Are you a donkey?

3rixie’s brand will somedays spread to your neighborhood and he will sell his kind of artistic yam to your surprise is what we can wish for., Hang on and hang tight for what’s about to manifest.,2019 is gone. See you in 2020
Re: Fast Rising Singer 3rixie Speaks Amidst Breakup With Girlfriend by Timmy301(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sohfoh:

To us.. 3rixie is a success in the making like you in whatever you are doing with your dear life..

And we are a branded news portal just starting but though with some achievements and traction online., Google search will help clear things up if you don’t mind.
alright, I would.....I love the way you addressed me
one Love bro

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Alhaji Taiwo Hassan AKA Ogogo / Instagram Celeb Hushpupi Edit Instagram Profile And Includes His Day Job... / ‘I Need New Pants & Bras’ – Bobrisky Tells Her Fans (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.