Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex (65008 Views)

First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) / Sophia Momodu And Imade Head To Atlanta (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by stasius: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Biko Nina two hundred naira ka eji ara gi??

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you are even supposed to be mourning! Tufiaaaa!
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by zone51: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Threebear:
Two hundred dollars really ?

Does it even begin to cover the plane ticket , dinner in a private jet , sky diving and many other things she showed on this trip ?

Two hundred dollars is not even enough for a good tip in some top notch restaurants....

Only a gullible person will believe this woman's claim .

The WhatsApp conversation looks fake too .

You get sense....take five

1 Like

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Jacksparrow2019: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
If u believe this story, then u re more dumb than d idiots that crafted it
So if after everything in a big hotel and u will just collect 200$
How did d person spreading this news know that she was paid 200$
Assuming u re Nina, will u transport urself from one city to another
Just for sex u will b paid 200$
Why did d girl spreading this message hid her face
Our problem is that we don't ask questions BT believe everything thrown at us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by ORIENTATION101: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
ornicus:

i am lost. what does nina have that yankee oloshos do not have, and better?
same reason barca got Messi, suarez,coutinho ,dembele and still signed greizman.

Toto fuckers all over the world don't discriminate especially if the pussy is coming from Africa and Nigeria.
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Starlight10:
if you were wise you would have understood my comment. She has the popularity to build wealth, Kylie Jenner took advantage of it and is a billionaire even though her sisters were popular before her. If Nina concentrate on the open cheque that guy and the babe dont stand a chance.

Which popularity please, you people will not even use your brain for once. Kylie is from a Rich family already, she is into cosmetic kit production.
The family invested millions into that business & also made sure they hired Business Managers etc & all other needed employees.

Who has millions to invest in Nina Business? I hope you know that doing Business in Nigeria is Hell?
- Iyabo Ojo was Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government even though she has been evading it.
- Jaruma with her Audio money that she doesn't posses.

@RIENTATION101 dude already gave you a break down on how Celebrity business goes. Your pvssy is the business you are selling.

It is time you wake up & get to work, Nigeria is not a joke oh. America is not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

Which popularity please, you people will not even use your brain for once. Kylie is from a Rich family already, she is into cosmetic kit production.
The family invested millions into that business & also made sure they hired Business Managers etc & all other needed employees.

Who has millions to invest in Nina Business? I hope you know that doing Business in Nigeria is Hell?
- Iyabo Ojo was Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government even though she has been evading it.

@RIENTATION101 dude already gave you a break down on how Celebrity business goes. Your pvssy is the business you are selling.

It is time you wake up & get to work, Nigeria is not a joke oh. America is not Nigeria.
Ceece is making it right? Is she selling puzzy? Is not the same bbn?
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Stillthebest: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
kiss

All Slay girls, I repeat; all stay girls,whose main Jobs are pictures postings on Instagram are prostitutes.

They post pics to attracts their customers. As simple as that!

1 Like

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

your comment does not make sense. You guys are angry about ladies sleeping around and i am saying they should work and secure the bag but you are here insulting me again. Nawa
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by ORIENTATION101: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jacksparrow2019:
If u believe this story, then u re more dumb than d idiots that crafted it
So if after everything in a big hotel and u will just collect 200$
How did d person spreading this news know that she was paid 200$
Assuming u re Nina, will u transport urself from one city to another
Just for sex u will b paid 200$
Why did d girl spreading this message hid her face
Our problem is that we don't ask questions BT believe thrown at us
Linda ikeji use to drive from banana island through the traffic of lekki to fvck jeremi without collecting dime from him meanwhile Dasuki was spending our collective wealth for same pussy .the pussy u paid 500k can be fvck with less or free.miracle will still fvck Nina today if they meet without paying dime.
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by prestige101: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Where's the proof of ownership of being THE MAIN CHICK....?
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Starlight10:

LMAO, what is your definition of "making it"? please stop fooling yourself. Nina is only foolish by putting her sexapades in the Media.
Cee Ce taking pictures everyday doesn't translate to Wealth.
Even the so-called endorsement deals is by connection & not by Merit, It's who you know.

How does wealth come? By investments, doing business etc. Genevieve Nnaji’s LionHeart raked in an estimate of $3.8million & she didn't even make any noise.

Fame is not directly equal to money & the earlier you realize that you are even Richer than your WCW, the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by ORIENTATION101: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Starlight10:
cee-c father is a billionaire (naira) just like Tobi both of them came to bbn for fame not for the money. Both were rich kids before bbn
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Lamanii22(f): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Starhearts:

U need mental therapy
Ur stupidity is follow come
U wey dey take prick bath

C'mon... Stop acting like a chicken... What has my comment got to do with this... Deal with your personal problems... And stop carrying other people's matter on your head... My comment and your reply are just two different narratives.. I blame myself for having replied to you... You worth nothing... Just Bleep off... Nitwit!!!
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Starlight10:
your comment does not make sense. You guys are angry about ladies sleeping around and i am saying they should work and secure the bag but you are here insulting me again. Nawa

I'm not worried about Women sleeping around Nor you sleeping around.
You keep comparing everyone to Kylie Jenner & that is wrong. Kylie Jenner's parents Invested into her business.

Nina needs capital to start a big Business & where would she get that money from?
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Meta4element(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
mugu did the post claim Nina came to us because of $200 sex. Nina was on vacation and decided to have one night stand in another city in usa is that too much for u to comprehend.

Who is begging dumb Nina with 500k.grin seems you don't know the modus operandi of the how actress hoe around.

Let me give u the clue

They will get a maga to sponsor their trip for vacation.during the vacation period they sell their pussies from one city to another and gather the proceed back to Nigeria .

Nina is still an apprentice in the hoeing business.
,he didn't calm down to take mentorship class from chief slut Toyin lawani that wanted to hawk Nina pussy to his clients all over the world .they eventually fell out because of cutting formula.

As we re chatting Nina is planning to Bleep another client in another city in usa .she gat to hustle before the expiration of her vacation .money must be made

I swear bros you be real ORIENTATION101...I comot cap for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Realist1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
It has always seem this way.The way Nina kissed Miracle after like 2-3 days after getting into the BBNaija house and promptly submitted her kpekus just after a few days in the BBNaija house without Miracle even breaking a sweat suggested overwhelmingly that she puts the 'E' in Easy.Fear of her boyfriend that helped her dream of getting into BBNiaja nor even catch am.

She is naive and very indiscreet. She should learn the ropes of sophistication or do I say 'hoe business' first ? Then she can go all out operating smoothly like her mates.

The guy is an asshole denying what is obvious,both of them have been on this secretly for a while Nina just let the cat out of the bag.
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Funkybabee(f): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
lols...

main chick kill u dere
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Starhearts: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lamanii22:

C'mon... Stop acting like a chicken... What has my comment got to do with this... Deal with your personal problems... And stop carrying other people's matter on your head... My comment and your reply are just two different narratives.. I blame myself for having replied to you... You worth nothing... Just Bleep off... Nitwit!!!

U be Olosho wey dey find connectivity
But mind u ur days re numbers
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by TomMary(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
God Almighty

. thought women stopped fighting over boys... What's this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Leo588(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thz looks fake johrr
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Lamanii22(f): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Starhearts:

U be Olosho wey dey find connectivity
But mind u ur days re numbers

It is every female you will be calling olosho... Including the one who gave birth to you.... You better don't be unfortunate this afternoon... People like you don't do very much in life... You know why... Cause all you do is insult people... Using a faceless forum to do it... The same people you insult now are the same people you will eventually work for later.... P.S any of your replies after this would be ignored....
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Anthos:
...blabla bla
So someone is big when everybody knows him...this your stupidity is follow come...imagine someone you dont know...you are saying Nina is bigger than him...who is Nina?..what's her worth?...does she worth up to 100m naira ?
You lots glorify idiots in Nigeria

Don't mind the myopic idiot
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by RTSC: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Who does not know Nina is a nympho.

Only God knows how many lecturers banged her in notorious IMSU, where even the good girls hardly escape the rod.

But this life NA wa.
See as Nina dey enter America anyhow without purpose and boys dey here dey hustle Canadian express entry.
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by emydnobl: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Starlight10:
I'm a Ceece Fan, but i also love Nina. She needs to calm down and face making money through businesses and deals. She is bigger than that guy and the so called gf, nobody would have known them if not for Nina.
Birds of a feather...
Oloshoos living fake life
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by nextstep(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please face your man. He is the one who paid for Nina to come to him. grin
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by sweetilicious(f): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Exactly
Threebear:
Two hundred dollars really ?

Does it even begin to cover the plane ticket , dinner in a private jet , sky diving and many other things she showed on this trip ?

Two hundred dollars is not even enough for a good tip in some top notch restaurants....

Only a gullible person will believe this woman's claim .

The WhatsApp conversation looks fake too .
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Ambber(f): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Andhominem:
Only Miracle can marry Nina... embarassed

Nina should just go and hold him tight... embarassed

Miracle wey don escape tey tey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by henryhemon(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
These people make you think they re living the life meanwhile all of us na hustle we dey.
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by dareola: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gucciblog:
99,960 05

https://zenithnaija.com/owner-of-the-man- undecidedlbbnaija-nina-is-busy-claiming-wakes-her-up-with-receipts/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Legendguru: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex by Anthos(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Ignore them... They aren't merely glorifying idiocy, they are earnestly being defensive of a poor lifestyle they equally indulge in.
as in eeh...an still talk down on people who legally earn some money ...
person wey she know know from Adam...now Nina is bigger than him...person dey fly go meet who she better pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" / Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / Cynthia Morgan Puts Bare Ass On Display In New Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.