Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Someone Should Please Help Me With Legal Advise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Should Please Help Me With Legal Advise (236 Views)

Competent Lawyer In Lahore To Deal With Legal Cases / Competent Lawyer In Lahore To Deal With Legal Cases / Legal Advise Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Help Me With Legal Advise by Shegson12345(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2019
Good day all, please, I want the expert in the house to put me through on action to take on a particular matter.
My younger brother stands to bail out his friend that was arrested by police for embezzled his boss #250k with the promise that the guy (friend) would refund the money on a monthly basis.
Three weeks later, this very guy (friend) was nowhere to be found, my brother tried to find him but he does not know any of his relatives.
Now! seven police officers just arrived at his resident on Monday morning and arrested him for being his friend guarantor.
We have been trying to bail him since Monday but all effort in vain.
The police officer was claiming they spent #30k to track my brother so he must refund the tracking money so they can track the real guy (friend) before they can grant him bail.
I am just thinking of taking this matter to court because am not sure those police would not turn us to ATM in future time.
Please, your legal advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bedc License Should Be Withdrawn / Best Quality New Zealand Anti Rust Stone Coated Metal Roofing Tile With Warranty / The Allleged Reasons Of The Sack Of The Vice-president Prof Osinbanjo Over 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.